WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

Man these big name guys are just not playing today! Unless someone went out on a whim and picked some upsets I don't see any brackets being busted to bad.

I had poulter but not getting past Walker in the next round

I can not believe Fowler just beat him!!

I gave strong consideration to Rors going down as well as DJ (who is a 2).

I have Rors losing to my boy Boo Weekly. I thought DJs strong start would continue here, but doesn't look like it

I'm still hoping TW pulls through his bracket for me. Will help offset Poults.

Terrible shots by Ilonen took him down...he played well, and Bubba played well, but...those two chips...man, I hate to see that happen to anyone.

Bubba wins, YES!

I've got DJ going to the final 8. That one will hurt. I had Poulter beating Walker to advance and then losing to Sergio, so that is not a complete loss unless Sergio tanks.

Poulter and DJ going to sweet 16, so not a good start for me

rough start one final 8 gone(Poulter)

Keegan losing might hurt me a little

I'm pulling my hair out trying to find a good link to a live feed ... can anybody list one that doesn't require signing up for something ... thanks !!

I found only this one, but it's not in english ... anybody else find a good FREE streaming link ? http://dazsports.org/daz2.html

Man, my bracket(s) are soooo bad. It's a train wreck, and it's only Day 1.

Bradley with the long bomb on 16 green to stay in the match.

How are all you guys watching this ... on TV or online ? Can NOT find a decent link ... pls help a brother out - thx !!

Train wreck for my bracket and my fantasy golf! Haha! At least the sun is shining :)

Train wreck for my bracket and my fantasy golf! Haha! At least the sun is shining :)

actually i'd rather have the sun and a crappy bracket ;)

Rory with an awesome 2nd shot on the par 5th second...Weekley took the 1st hole, but Rory came right back to square it up!!...i have Rory winning it all, so he needs to keep going.

Bradley done. lost it on 17.

haha, and with Bradley, my winner, losing in first round...my only chance now is to compete for last!

Took Blixt :banana:

I'm 1/4 of the matches that have closed out... I'm real good at this stuff.

Man, my bracket(s) are soooo bad. It's a train wreck, and it's only Day 1.
Same here I had Poults in my final four!

DJ needs to step it up or that side of my bracket goes to crap real soon....

Back