Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Title says it all, what and why?

90% sure it’s going to be the epic max.

i like the way it looks.
i like the way it feels.
the first 2/3 rounds i have played with it, i’ve found more fairways and been in pretty much no trouble like i was with my last driver.

TSi2 10, Ventus Blue 6X, 45”, D4 holding strong at this stage. Have some thoughts on competition for it, but so far really enjoy what I’m seeing, feeling, hearing.

Last edited:
Still going to continue to play the Mavrik SZ 9°, it still works well for me.
I haven't gotten to test any other drivers yet, the Epic Speed interests me.

Currently gaming mav but continuing to test Epic speed and max ls. The ls sounds awful but sets up great. Probably leaning towards epic speed though.

Epic Speed. Just straight and long. Tsi3 is on the bench but my 2nd choice.

RadSpeed XB 10.5 degree in Peacoat with Motore X F3 stiff shaft cut -1"

Still working that out. g410 lst is holding strong. I like the epic max ls quite a bit and might just order one up this week. I have a significant credit to spend. I also did something I didn't expect. I checked in on the Tour Edge Exotics c721. Low spin, nice feedback on sound/feel. Price is nice. If they offered a ventus black, I would be all over it. The smoke rdx black is OK, a little looser feeling to me than the ventus. Definitely a ponder. I know how I see shafts can change with the head. I could be up for a little experiment

388 CC head size and shallow face height. S-Yard model T.388, produced at the Endo forging house, Japan.IMG_8875.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8878.JPG
    IMG_8878.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 37
Epic Speed with Ventus Black shaft. Gonna test a Ventus Red as well.

I’m sticking with with the Epic Flash for another season. It has been so good for me.

Still trying to figure that out. Driver swing is in a rough spot. So, for now, sticking with the Mavrik/Ventus Blue combo. But I have an Epic Speed/Ventus Red combo that wants a shot at the bag.

Sticking with the Mavrik Max. It’s given me no reason to take it out of the bag, and plenty of reasons why I shouldn’t.

Cobra F8, Evenflow Blue, 43.5”. Hit it just fine, no need to change.

910d2 w/ Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 62 at 44". Still flys fine for me. No need to upgrade yet.

99% sure it's the Epic Max LS. Controlled, forgiving and hit it long enough to not need anything more.

Just ordered a :srixon: ZX7. I just liked everything about it when I was fit for it.

XXIO X Black for year 2 with it. I love this driver for me. Very easy to hit and very long, not much to complain about.

STZ w/ Tensei Orange 50gm stiff. Love the distance, feel, and THE SOUND

Just recently got a new-to-me Cobra King F7 from the Marketplace here that I'm excited about. Hoping it's quite an upgrade from my TM R580. Can't wait to get it dialed in.

Still swinging my 12° Gen1 PXG 0811x. It is money!

a844f258a5e1367ae935fdc1fa29597c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Epic Speed. It contains my misses better than any driver I’ve used. Confidence off the tee is key for me and I have a lot of it with this club!

Radspeed XB

As it currently stands, I’ll be playing my Cobra F9 with custom Project X shaft. I only got a few rounds in at the end of last season with this combo and it was feeling awesome. I want to see what happens after a full year of playing. I feel like this has got great potential!

Back