What’s your 2021 driver?

Just received a Cobra Speedzone with the Helium shaft, so i hope thats it.

Epic Speed std with Velocore ventus blue. Mavrik was great, brief love affair with a TSi3 but epic speed has the distance, forgiveness, and sound that works best for my swing. Can’t see changing this year

Still riding the Maverik 10.5 from last year with the Rogue White in stiff. I hit it solid and have confidence in it. I did a fitting with Titleist last year and the new TSi drivers were not better than the Maverik. I will likely keep it in the bag for the season.

A little early, but I really think the Tour Edge C721 will be the driver for me in 2021.

I’m sticking with my Cobra King F9. While I’m positive I could get a little more out of something newer, this thing just hasn’t disappointed me on the course. The shape, look, feel and flight are all up to what I’d want in a driver. Now that doesn’t mean I’m not willing to change. I’m just content with what’s in my bag.

Still gaming the Epic Flash. Have EvenFlow Blue back in too and it's working just fine. No need to upgrade at this time.

Sticking with the Exotics EXS Pro because it just flat works. Not even tempted to try something else.

Epic Max LS w/ Patterson Kinetixx Velocity shaft.

It's between the TSi3 I had going since it's release and the Epic Speed. Both have been really good. Look, sound, speed, control, you name it, good with both. Final showdown starts this week and it'll be close. My Speed is fairly custom and dialed in now, but the stock TSi3 - RDX Black was a shockingly good fit for me from day one.

Sim2 max because it worked all weekend for me

I am still gaming the Tour Edge EXS until I find something that works better.

EXS 220....it flat out works for me.

Sticking with my G400 max. It just works.

I'm using the Ping G425 with the Evenflow Riptide CB 5.5 cut to play at 45.25".

It frankly gives me similar feel to the stock R flex Alta but I have better control right now.

Mavrik for me this year. I picked it up at the end of last season on CPO and so
Far, it continues to shine for me. Long drives and I like the sound better than any driver I’ve had in awhile.

TSi3 with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX. Best driver I've ever hit and it'll probably be in the bag for four or five years.

The same one I've had for years. Budget reasons.:(

Well I’m sure I’m one of the very few🤷‍♂️
Cleveland Launcher Turbo

Epic max LS. My ball flight has been much better with this driver.

Mavrik Max with HZRDUS Smoke Black. For the first time ever I can attack holes with the driver and it’s freaking awesome!

Epic Speed 10.5 Degree. Love the look and feel. Great combination of distance and accuracy. Checks all the boxes for me.

Unless something changes, probably sticking with my Callaway XR16.
Impossible to get in anywhere to test things. Driving 2.5 hours for a 10 minute simulator appointment, so I can be told they don't have what I want/need is for the birds.

ST200G that got replaced under warranty due to cracked crown. That will be the altitude driver.

Sea level will be old faithful, 917D2 that hasn't seen a ball to slice for a while now

Back