• $41-$49

• $50+

Results are only viewable after voting.

#troy

Jax, FL
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
This just caught me off guard.

How much are you all spending on golf hats?

Marketing email had the $49 cap that stood out. Clicked the link and there is a $60 ‘tour’ hat. Whoa!

So where do you land on hat prices?IMG_0846.jpeg

It used to be $29.99. But realistically it is $40. Hat is my go-to at a new course if it is special.

I voted $41-$49, I'd pay that for a special one from a course or event I really liked. But for my everyday golf caps, I'd top out at around 30 bucks because they're going to get trashed in the summer no matter what.

Depends where hat / cap ,
comes from , also exchange rate impacts on cost .

$31-40 if it is the right cap from a special course.

For just a normal everyday cap 20-25$.

Top out around $30 for the everyday hat. Special/bucket list courses will be the exception.

I see. I like. I buy. Most are sub $50 but if I see one I want that isn’t readily available I’ll pay the flippers. When Callaway’s floral hats came out as a non-public release I was waffling on paying $60. I saw one in Golf Galaxy not much later but I was really close.

60 USD for a hat is criminal....

I picked $21-30, but generally half that at a discount store. I’m willing to pay much more if I put it on and it fits perfect. If it said Nancy Lopez Golf, I wouldn’t give a ****. Same goes for clothes. Fit wins every time.

If it’s more than $35 it better be special

$25-$35. Max out at $35

$60 is stupid.

$25-$35. Max out at $35

$60 is stupid.
Here’s double stupid….

Anything over $35 and it’s probably not happening.

$50 for a callaway hat or any hat for that matter is embarrassing tbh.

I don’t know if I have spent 50+ but if it was a course I played, loved the hat and it fit well I would spend it. Not sure I would spend it for a generic hat.

Here’s double stupid….

What's the price?
I'm sure there are many other examples out there. This one was an email that I got from Callaway marketing 50$ caps. Sorry no thanks.

I usually buy my hats at the golf show and most of the time it's $20 or buy 2 for $30. No way I am paying $50 or $60 for a golf hat

there are so many sales everywhere that I almost never (if it’s a really special course of course) pay over $30. I just can’t justify it.

If I can't find a hat for less than $40, I'm doing it wrong.

Went 31-40 because $35 was the first thing that came to mind.

I picked 21 to 30, that's my max.

I've paid over $50 for a hat but generally I'm looking in the $30 range

$60 isn’t mind blowing. What’s mind blowing is the Swag fanatics paying $175 or more for a hat 🤯

Back