What annoying recurring pain do you have but play on anyway?

Did something to my right knee about 6 months ago that I still haven't exactly figured out. It manifests as sort of a perpetual stiffness (not quite pain) in the inside back of the knee area, and sometimes the muscles around. I suspected runners knee, but it's been around so long that I don't think that's it. Had an ultrasound scan to check for a baker's cyst and an x-ray, both with everything looking perfect. Orthopaedist suspects that I may have a minor meniscus tear, but is not inclined to do anything about it at this point unless it worsens. MRI would confirm it but he said unless we're looking at doing something about it it's kinda unneeded cost.

At this point I can still do everything I want to do and just need to stretch/massage/foam roll/etc to release the tension, so we'll see where it goes from here.

All my surgeries, the one pain that truly can dictate a sh***y round is my ribs. When they flare up it will ruin me for a day. Unfortunately there is no reason when it flares. But at last count i have 13 of these legions. Mostly i live with all the other pains. This one can really ruin a round if it kicks in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All my surgeries, the one pain that truly can dictate a sh***y round is my ribs. When they flare up it will ruin me for a day. Unfortunately there is no reason when it flares. But at last count i have 13 of these legions. Mostly i live with all the other pains. This one can really ruin a round if it kicks in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back