What apparel brand fits you the best?

Once I figured out sizing: TM XXL for me and Puma XL are great fits for me and my go to shirts.

Johnnie O along with Holderness & Bourne fit really well. I also like Puma and Travis Matthew. The Cuater shoes have been fantastic for fit and comfort. I have not tried the Peter Millar yet but plan to.

Greyson and Peter Millar fit really well. So does RLX. I know that if I get any of those in a Large they'll fit great. Still like FJ but they are huge typically and a L can be waaay to big or perfect just depends.

Then you move to other brands and it's all over the map. Could be an XL in some and a L in others.

Roomier stuff for me as well. Adidas works.
I've actually become fond of the peter Millar fit.
+1 on Peter Millar fit also stitch fit is amazing.

Shirts - Footjoy athletic cut in a medium fit be best. With a lot of brands the mediums are too small and the larges are too big.
Shorts - Adidas or Travis Mathew 33”
Shoes - Ecco Biom

Puma for clothes
Squairz for shoes. The wide toe box is Heaven!

Stitch shirts in size large fit me well. Some XLs are too roomy and some larges are too small. I still don’t have shorts and pants I love.

Shoes: Puma or GFore
Polos: Johnnie-O
Shorts: Puma Jackpot
Pants: Old Penguin or Puma

So far the best I've found are the below. It used to be really hard to find a good slim for in a shirt that wasn't too tight, but there are more options now!

Shirts: TravisMathew, Holderness and Bourne, Peter Millar (Tailored Fit), Faherty
1/4 zips: FootJoy, Peter Millar
Shorts: Faherty, adidas
Pants: adidas
Shoes: FootJoy, adidas

Still looking for a shirt that fits perfect. Most are too short, any that are long enough are too wide, even though I'm far from skinny.

Ugh.

Shoes: Adidas. I have no idea what Nike does with their golf shoe sizing, but their running shoes have always been perfect for me.

Tops: Crapshoot. I have everything from medium to XL.

Peter Millar Crown Crafted
GFore

Shirts: Stitch
Shorts: Vineyard Vines
Shoes: Jordan 1

Polos: Greyson or RL
Shorts: Puma Jackpot/Dealer
Shoes: Puma
Hats: Puma P

90% of my polos/shorts/1/4 zips are Puma and the rest various. I would like to try Peter Millar but very pricey.

Puma, most of it is generously cut. At 5'11" with a 52" chest, I don't need to be binding in the arm pits and shoulders.
Some Columbia and UA stuff fits well too. But forget the "athletic cuts" or trim cuts, they are cut too tight. Not only binding, but looks silly, like you are wearing yoga pants on your arms.

Shoes: Puma & Gfore
Polos: Puma & Footjoy
Hats: Travis Mathew Flex Fit

I was not happy with crown crafted... Is that a snugger fit?
yea crown crafted is tailored/slim fitting

Crown Sport and summer comfort are regular fit

Back