What apparel brand fits you the best?

MattyD-MPLS

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
We all are different shapes and sizes! Is there a brand that just fits you the best?

For me, it is Footjoy. The are roomier and longer than most.

I never thought I would say this, but my Puma shoes are nearly perfect fit.

The stitch shirt XL if I lose a couple of pounds might be ideal as well. I know I put up pictures, the XXL is a bit big but the XL is just slightly small.

Travis Matthew hat is the best fitting hat I have.

The Travis Mathew Heater shirts are my favorite things ever made.

Under Armour shorts/pants fit me best.

Shoes? It varies. I’ve got some from a bunch of different brands. Like them all. I have the most FootJoy.

Puma fits me perfectly. Shirts, shorts, pants, outerwear and even shoes.

Been on the Nike train for years but might be able to be a free agent now 🤔 @MattyD-MPLS 😂

Last edited:
So for me it's this

Shoes - Nike (never thought this would be the case)
Shirts - stitch and footjoy
Shorts - haggar cool 18

Always had good luck and fit with under Armour...

Puma shorts and shoes fit really nicely. Polos and quarter zips are PM and Puma heavy. The occasional other brand slips in from time to time, but it’s always those two I look for on sale.

Adidas is very hit or miss. Sometimes I feel like they’re roomy and perfect, and sometimes I feel I need to apologize to the stitchings for the stress I’m about to put onto them.

That reminds me, I should try on my golf pants to make sure they all still fit

We all are different shapes and sizes! Is there a brand that just fits you the best?

For me, it is Footjoy. The are roomier and longer than most.
Yep - Footjoy tends to be "Forgiving" in their sizing for us "Horizontally" Challenged
Callaway can be that we as well.

puma shoes fit me darn near perfectly.

stitch shirts fit great.

i don't have a go-to short at the moment. i liked the adidas kleenex-type shorts for awhile, but i'm looking for something a little shorter and a little more tailored these days. i have some free fly shorts i like a lot, might get some more of those.

Puma and Peter Millar are my favorites. I also got a Johnnie-O shirt at Vic National that I really like.

Peter Millar, Johnnie-O fits pretty well. So does Black Quail

FJ and Puma for apparel, FJ for footwear. TM and Puma for hats.

Shirts: Swannies and Greg Norman - both are roomy and stretchy without being baggy
Pants: Under Armor - roomy in the hips and waist with a tapered fit leg
Shorts: Adidas - comfy, tho i need to go with a shorter inseam
Shoes: Footjoy - stability and more room in the upper

Shoes : Asics. I've been wearing them as my regular daily shoe for 25 years so I was happy when they came out with golf shoes.
Shirts: Adidas and Nike seem to fit best. I'm kind of in that between a large and Xl size so some I wear a large (Footjoy) and some I wear an XL. These two the XL always fit right. Callaway XL is just a touch big and Puma sometimes is just right and sometimes is a touch big.

Majority of my stuff is now Puma. It fits nicely.

Peter Millar Crown Crafted

Greyson

Holderness and Bourne

Puma and Under Armour both fit really well.

Peter Milar and Trailer Park Golf Club

Back