What apparel brand fits you the best?

I am all over the place on this.

Puma and Adidas shorts
Peter Millar and Stitch shirts

Shoes - what a mess, given what an old pair of Adidas did to my ankle, I would have to say Nike - and I never thought I would say that (but have 3 pairs that all seem to fit well).

Under Armor, as hit and miss as their sizing can be at times, it has the best chance of fitting properly.

Shirts- Johnny-O Athletic
Shorts- Original Penguin
Puma
Shoes- still waiting

Tops - Peter Millar
Bottoms - Nike/Kirkland Sig
Shoes - Footjoy

Peter Millar all around
Trav outerwear is some of the best fitting stuff for me
Puma. I have to size down but their fit is perfect when I do
UNRL

Shirt, pullovers, shorts/pants and shoes - Puma is pretty much spot on for me.

Caps/hats - Imperial

The Travis Mathew Heater shirts are my favorite things ever made.

Under Armour shorts/pants fit me best.

Shoes? It varies. I’ve got some from a bunch of different brands. Like them all. I have the most FootJoy.
It's because of the gun show, isn't it?

Puma shoes and shorts fit me well.

No main stream brand has anything flashy enough in shirts for me so I have to go off brand. Haven't had anything not fit yet.

I am liking the Good Good shirts, they fit great.

I go Callaway shirts, Adidas, or UA shorts or pants, and almost exclusively Footjoy shoes. Though I have read up on Squarz shoes, anyone actually tried them?

I’ll be honest - some brand shirts don’t give me enough room in the upper arm area, haha.
I have the same problem with shorts;)

Greyson, Asher, Peter Millar all fit well for tops. I like the trim fit of Greyson's bottoms. For shoes, FootJoy provides wide widths which are my best option for comfort.

Greyson, Asher, Peter Millar all fit well for tops. I like the trim fit of Greyson's bottoms. For shoes, FootJoy provides wide widths which are my best option for comfort.

I like Greyson for sure but I wish there was a little more consistency in fit within the same size.

I prefer a trimmer fit, especially in the arms. Bylt is my favourite fit. Pretty pleased with the Travis Mathew I picked up in the recent sale too.

Mizzen + Main for clothing since they generally feature a slimmer fit.

True Linkswear for shoes as long as they are not the extra wide models.

I fear I am just going to embarrass myself, but here goes. Lululemon fits me really well. I do get a discount via the yogi wife, for what that's worth.
I know a lot of guys who rave about Lululemon pants. It's 2023, we don't have to worry about that kind of stuff anymore.

Big fan of Bobby Jones

For shirts I think Peter Millar is now my number one, followed by Johnnie-O. And that is all 2023; at the beginning of the year I owned one PM shirt. Now I think I have 7 or 8 combined. The quality just seems so much better than anything else.

I've been a UA short guys for the last few years, nothing else is as comfortable for me.

I held out a long time, but once I tried one Trav hats are now my absolute favorite.

I'm still a FJ shoe guy, but if I enjoy the Alphacats as much as I expect to that could easily change.

Anything generously cut.

Bobby Jones apparel is one of my favorites right now. Need to find some deals soon.
Also like Peter Millar, but haven't picked up anything of theirs in some time.

Puma is at the top for me. Everything I’ve tried has been awesome.

Tied for second is Under Armour and Adidas.

Puma in everything but shirts unfortunately they aren’t long enough. Footjoy and Rhoback for shirts

Back