What are you drinking?

Yeah. I don't think I'll find that either in Pensacola. Actually, I can't remember seeing Oban.

Total Wine is legit. Not totally surprised they're not in the panhandle yet but Ken, you should look at ABC liquors and see if they could order you something if needed. You can get spoiled though with a Total Wine, because they have just about everything.

I can't do it in NJ so no personal experience, but I think you can order through BevMo also.

Stiff Albatross

sanitasipa.jpg

Crazy good.
IMG_20151003_183932251.jpg

A little Vodkie for the Tennessee vs Arkansas game.

JM

Jack Daniels Fire with Dr Pepper, getting ready for ND game

Two hearted ale.

It's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two hearted ale.

It's ok.

JUST ok??? That is just about considered a gold standard for an IPA! Are you a big IPA fan?

JUST ok??? That is just about considered a gold standard for an IPA! Are you a big IPA fan?

Yes and I can quickly name about 10 I like much better .

Yes and I can quickly name about 10 I like much better .

Agreed, good but not great. I would take a Sculpin for one wayyy over one of these.

Dogfish 90, cane blade, sculpin , toppling Goliath naughty 90, etc etc

Nice, wasn't trying to dog you. I know there are hundred of solid IPA's out these days, but most people love two hearted.

what is your go-to? I'll have to check it out!

Nice, wasn't trying to dog you. I know there are hundred of solid IPA's out these days, but most people love two hearted.

what is your go-to? I'll have to check it out!

Not at all bro!

It's a solid beer I was just expecting more after all the hype I had heard. We all have different palates though.

My go to IPA is either Cane Blade from back pocket brewing or Dogfish Head 90 minute.

Unfortunately the Cane Blade is local.

Not at all bro!

It's a solid beer I was just expecting more after all the hype I had heard. We all have different palates though.

My go to IPA is either Cane Blade from back pocket brewing or Dogfish Head 90 minute.

Unfortunately the Cane Blade is local.

Awesome! I have definitely had the Dogfish Head and agree it is solid.

There is another Michigan brewery that unfortunaty doesn't distribute out of Michigan, but if you ever get a chance check out Short's Huma-Lupa-Licious! This stuff is unreal.

My wife goes to Michigan a couple times a year for work I'll have her grab some.

Thanks for the recommendation !

Bloody Mary with Tito's vodka...pretty tasty.

Im usually a corona guy, but I had a couple jim beam and cokes today.

just tried "not your father's root beer" pretty good for adult root beer floats. Tastes like root beer and gives you a good buzz!

Sierra Nevada Nooner Pilsner

Apple Cider and it's fantastic. There are 3 things in life you haven't had until you've had it from New York. Apples, Pizza, and Apple Cider.

Apple Cider and it's fantastic. There are 3 things in life you haven't had until you've had it from New York. Apples, Pizza, and Apple Cider.
All take all 3

"Apple Pie" on the rocks.

1 shot Fireball
1 shot Vanilla Vodka
4oz of Apple Cider
Pinch of cinnamon.

It's fantastic.

Water.

Back