What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Blew through masters of the air, bookie, the gentlemen and most of the other spy/crime shows.

I saw someone mention the night agent, it’s great. Really wish it had more seasons.

If anybody hasn’t seen the wire yet it’s always one that I suggest that fits this genre well.

I think I’m going to check out Slow Horses next here too, the preview has me intrigued.
New season of Night Agent is coming.

Blew through masters of the air, bookie, the gentlemen and most of the other spy/crime shows.

I saw someone mention the night agent, it’s great. Really wish it had more seasons.

If anybody hasn’t seen the wire yet it’s always one that I suggest that fits this genre well.

I think I’m going to check out Slow Horses next here too, the preview has me intrigued.
Slow Horses is great. Check out Tokyo Vice as well.

Currently watching episode 5 of The Gentlemen, enjoying it so far.

Anyone watching 3 Body Problem on Netflix?

strange beck bennett GIF by Saturday Night Live

Rewatched house of dragons season 1 in prep of season 2 this summer, got sucked in and started GoT again

Gargoyles now. Then I’ll be watching the final 2 episodes of Three Body Problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tried watching 3 body problem.. and it’s as mundane and far fetched like the Constellation series. So it’s 3 parallel universes versus the two for constellation.

Why not have one good show that makes sense utilizing one universe.Almost like these streaming services are trying too hard now.Both are gawd awful imho

I like this one

Bob Does Sports

Tried watching 3 body problem.. and it’s as mundane and far fetched like the Constellation series. So it’s 3 parallel universes versus the two for constellation.

Why not have one good show that makes sense utilizing one universe.Almost like these streaming services are trying too hard now.Both are gawd awful imho
Huh? 3BP is not three parallel universes. And Constellation is quantum entanglement.

Last night the Season finale of Tokyo Vice
Today it is the Drive , Chip and Putt from Augusta

IMG_4166.jpeg

Bluey with the kids.

Shogun

UFC 300 all night!

Svengoolie: Island of Terror

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fallout, Ep 3.

Fallout

Downloaded some Curb for this mornings flights.

About to watch Fallout on my flights

Watch a lot of you tube golf. Just started following “ Not a scratch golfer”. Great at course management. Not a long baller but really enjoyable for an old guy like me to watch.

Back