What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Finished up Deputy...now to finish Future Man

Watched Bad Education on HBo

47 meters down

Still working on NCIS.

Watched the pilot episode of Community with my son a few days ago. It was good and I'll watch it eventually, but I think he's averaging a little less than one season per day since we watched the pilot together.

I've been binging the last couple seasons of the 100 lately.

It's alright. Not really feeling it for long stretches though

First few seasons was definitely better. I think they're dragging it out too long.

Survivorman Directors Commentary tonight. I’m really enjoying these.

Survivor. Yeah, I am one of the few that still watch. Is a good season this year

Binge watched War of the Worlds re-imagining on Epix. Surprisingly good and very well acted.

Watched The Beastie Boys Story last night. Never was a fan but the way it was done was very good and kept me interested.

Watched The Beastie Boys Story last night. Never was a fan but the way it was done was very good and kept me interested.
That's interesting I know it was very popular in school growing up. Where was this featured?

Enjoying 'The Magicians' at the moment. It was on the Syfy channel but it's now on Amazon Prime.

Dangerous lies.
Filmed near my house which is cool

Tacoma FD

Wife and i needed a joint show started watching Outer Banks... Little cheesy but so far so good

now on "Those who Can't"

Creed. Always fun watching a Rocky flick. Fun when they mention a street you grew up on.

Watched the season finale of Dave. Now binging the last couple seasons of Burn Notice.

Back