What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Which one did you watch? Binging?

First one! I’m sure I’ll get II in as well. We watched “The Movies that Made Us” about Home Alone after. So cool to see behind the scenes and how no one expected it to take off like it did.

First one! I’m sure I’ll get II in as well. We watched “The Movies that Made Us” about Home Alone after. So cool to see behind the scenes and how no one expected it to take off like it did.
That was a good show too! Super impressive to pull it off with all the hurdles!

I’ll be watching Wonder Woman 1984 later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Safety” on Disney +

Great true story

Going to give Wonder Woman 1984 a go!

Right now watching the u20 world juniors hockey tournament. Goes thru the beginning of jan

Now that I think about it is watching the first Wonder Woman a must before -984?

Just started Bridgerton (Downton Abbey Light) and it's good for what it is.
Looking forward to finally catching Schitt's Creek.
We also have a continuing watch of all of the Star Trek series, in order. They're an patch of calm in an ocean of insanity. We're on Deep Space Nine for at least the third time.

Just started Bridgerton (Downton Abbey Light) and it's good for what it is.
Looking forward to finally catching Schitt's Creek.
We also have a continuing watch of all of the Star Trek series, in order. They're an patch of calm in an ocean of insanity. We're on Deep Space Nine for at least the third time.
Heading for my second tour of all the Startreks....LOL! Even the series Enterprise was spectacular right up to that lame ending.....but I digress...

This morning I watched a couple Shell's Wonderful World of Golf on the Golf Channel. Got to see Nick Price vs. Payne Stewart and Arnold Palmer vs. Gary Player.

Been on a Counting Cars marathon since about 11:00 this morning, it's on in the background as I THP and look for golf stuff to buy. I'd like to watch a good movie or documentary later, but I can never decide what I want to watch.

Wife and I watched the new version of Mulan last night. It was ok, not great. We just ended up discussing the funny parts they left out from the cartoon version. Today, we are watching the cartoon.

Schitt's Creek 🤣

Jericho on Netflix

Transplant

Finally caught up to the episode of the expanse from this past week. Holy crap this is the best show on TV. 😯

Wonder Woman 1984. It’s below expectations for sure.

Season finale of Next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even the series Enterprise was spectacular right up to that lame ending...
They had to cobble that episode together quickly when Paramount pulled the plug on the series after only four years, and it shows.
I've always like Enterprise and consider Archer/Bakula to be the best Trek captain after Picard/Stewart.

Wonder Woman 1984. It’s below expectations for sure.
We saw it last night and it was a huge disappointment.
I'm glad that I didn't pay "serious" money to see it in a movie theater.

Of all things, yesterday I ended up watching the Disc Golf Pro Tour Championship! $20,000 first place to each men's/women's winner! I always looked at Disc golf as a fun hobby, not something that has developed into a "professional level". They talk about drives and putts just like real golf! Incredible! :D

They had to cobble that episode together quickly when Paramount pulled the plug on the series after only four years, and it shows.
I've always like Enterprise and consider Archer/Bakula to be the best Trek captain after Picard/Stewart.
I think that series ended way too soon....I agree about captains but Janeway is growing on me....LOL!

Back