What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Wonder Woman 1984 (HBO Max)? Big disappointment.

Ma Rainey's Black Bottom (Netflix)? AMAZING.

Browns / Jets

Finished Queen's Gambit. Solid, although some of the conflicts (e.g, her issues with drugs and alcohol) were far too easy.

Watched Wonder Woman 1984. Entertaining (Gal Gadot could make a snoring contest entertaining ;)) but a bit of a let down from the first movie. Plot was on the meh side.

Will soon finish up current seasons of Star Trek Discovery and His Dark Materials. And I'm always on target to watch the Doctor Who Christmas special (new year's eve here I believe).

Just started Bridgerton (Downton Abbey Light) and it's good for what it is.
Looking forward to finally catching Schitt's Creek.
We also have a continuing watch of all of the Star Trek series, in order. They're an patch of calm in an ocean of insanity. We're on Deep Space Nine for at least the third time.
I love DS9

Watching narcos again. Through season 1.

Just finished season 1 of The Wilds.

Has anyone watched "Trafficked" with Mariana van Zeller? I keep seeing commercials for it, and it looks very interesting but it doesn't seem to be available in Canada. Just trying to decide how hard I want to pursue it.

Burn Notice

Andy Griffith

The Godfather marathon on AMC...

Right now?! Just the forum post count screaming upwards towards 7 million!

Right now?! Just the forum post count screaming upwards towards 7 million!
I think it's starting to go backwards just to mess with people.

I'm watching and waiting for THP to pass 7 million posts :)

Just started Bridgerton (Downton Abbey Light) and it's good for what it is.
Looking forward to finally catching Schitt's Creek.
We also have a continuing watch of all of the Star Trek series, in order. They're an patch of calm in an ocean of insanity. We're on Deep Space Nine for at least the third time.

I just watched the pilot of Bridgerton. Not what I usually like, but it has potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everton-West Ham.

Watched Wonder Woman 1984 over the holiday, thought it was horrible and almost shut it off. The 1st one was so much better. Also cleared out the DVR of the last season of Vikings, this is a pretty good show. Queens Gambit was very solid and I liked it. May indulge in some Cobra Kai this weekend.

Watching the Chick-fil-A Bowl and pulling for my Dawgs. They are missing a lot of players and I think the Bearcats could out score them.

Cruised through Wentworth over the past few weeks followed by Queen's Gambit and White Lines. Tried a few episodes of Bridgerton but haven't made it past the 4th episode.

I'm currently writing year-end reviews for my team and have Better Call Saul on in the background.

1609524533785.jpeg

Anyone see money heist on netflix?

Alabama / ND

Back