What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Saw Coming 2 America.

Bad movie if critiquing, but fun for those that liked the first one. Just have to sit back and have fun.

Saw Coming 2 America.

Bad movie if critiquing, but fun for those that liked the first one. Just have to sit back and have fun.
We watched it last night. I thought it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Watching the final round of the API.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just started watching Yellowstone as I do my rowing workouts. I thought I had problems? Nothing like the Duttons. Problems at every turn.

LOL. It's entertaining to say the least. I'm burning through it and then I think Ted Lasso is on deck.

we just finished the 3rd season. Entertaining but wow do they have issues with everything 🤣

The prestige.. such a great movie and total 🤯

Just finished my St Pattys Day double feature: The Quiet Man and Brooklyn☘

Just finished watching season 4 of Queen of the South. Love the show!
We are in season 3. Very entertaining and binge worthy!

Nicklaus on Golf Channel

Snyder justice league.. already much better, but peeved its in 4:3

I watch the first 2 hours and yes it is already much better. Curious to see how they bring in superman
I'm at that part now but a new side plot is also there. Some really good expanded scenes and story lines

Watching a new Movie, "The Dig" if you have seen the trailer and it looks "meh" you are as wrong as I was.......

Young Rock ... actually pretty entertaining

Young Rock ... actually pretty entertaining
Agree, I just like the rock. I don’t know how this could be a long run tv series, but it’s enjoyable now.

The new Mighty Ducks series on Disney+

I went into it with low expectations, and it might be worse than I prepared for.

Watching a new Movie, "The Dig" if you have seen the trailer and it looks "meh" you are as wrong as I was.......
That was a good one.

Saw Boss Level the other day. For all the stinker movies out there lately I thought this one was pretty good.

I watched "the mummy" earlier...Brendan Frasier one...I forgot who good that movie was

Lupin is very good, excited for the second season to start. Last Chance U Basketball was also really good. The coach is much more likeable than the first two football coaches in the series.

The Ten Commandments

Drive, Chip and Putt Finals at Augusta. Love watching these kids hit it farther and closer than I can!

Back