What are you watching (No Spoilers)

I woke up, watching a 14 yr old girl drive a ball 253 yards.

I feel threatened.:oops:

I woke up, watching a 14 yr old girl drive a ball 253 yards.

I feel threatened.:oops:

that was the first thing I saw this morning and I went back to bed, curled in the fetal position feeling inadequate :LOL:

Last edited:
Gangs Of London. I’ve been waiting for ages for AMC to start showing this, and the wait has been worth it. Fantastic! Surprised to hear all the F bombs though. I thought you could only swear on HBO over here.

Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: Organized Crime

Saw the 1st episode on PBS of Hemingway. Love these Ken Burns docs. Cant wait to watch the rest!

Wynonna Earp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mighty Ducks 2 with the kiddos.

Drive to Survive. I’m hooked.

I’ve been an F1 fan going back to the early 80s but it had waned somewhat. This show has really ramped it up. I’ll be watching Imola this weekend.

Caught up on Billions and started Scandal again.

Caught up on Billions and started Scandal again.
I’ll be glad when Billions returns and concludes the current season. And the third season of Succession airs.

I’ll be glad when Billions returns and concludes the current season. And the third season of Succession airs.

We are big Suits fans, so watching Billions has been fun to see all the actors that have been in both.

Gangs Of London. I’ve been waiting for ages for AMC to start showing this, and the wait has been worth it. Fantastic! Surprised to hear all the F bombs though. I thought you could only swear on HBO over here.
When did the series start? Ive been waiting for it.

Godzilla King of the Monsters.

We're into the middle of season 3 of Chicago PD on Peacock.

This shows makes it tougher to watch our old standbys - NCIS and NCIS New Orleans.

I don't like all the crossover episodes, though. We've missed some things because of them, and the Fire cast leaves a lot to be desired.

The Boys

I have been binge watching Marvel’s Runaways lately. Though I wasn’t expecting much it turned out to be pretty entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boondock Saints.. one of my all time favorites!

Catching Hell in the City of Angels

My wife started watching "Murders at the Boarding House" last night.

This Puente woman was nuts.

The Dark Knight Rises

New series on hbo. Mare of Eastman. Looks like it’s going to be a real good one!

New series on hbo. Mare of Eastman. Looks like it’s going to be a real good one!
I just started that too, it sucked me in

Back