What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played the Srixon ZStar this past weekend. Liked the greenside spin, but the spin off the tee was too much for me. Think I will stick with the QStar's.

Nike rzn black. Solid iron shots. It was a little harder for me to keep my driver and mini in the fairway. Good soft feel though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I chipped and putted around today w/ the Callaway Chrome Soft. It had good feel off the wedges and showed some good spin when clipped off the turf. I will be gaming this ball until I run out of them.

Still digging the Q-Stars. Great overall ball.

my drive has been horrendous for the past 2 weeks and losing the hex chrome+ and prov1x that i really like from the tee box aint gonna happen. i took a handful, yep a handful of balls from my scrap burlap bag full of balls to play with. pinnacle gold, dt solo (which i hate), and warbirds. a couple of years ago as my game was brand new, i loved the warbird. today, if that ball was just the slightest softer feeling it could be "the one" for all conditions. durable, good distance, cheap, sticking the green is not an issue for me as i usually come into the green sky high

Played a bunch of softballs yesterday and the aeroburner soft really got me intrigued. Going to spend more time with that one.

B330S, great ball!

Duo spin. Great ball for my game

Try are going to have to pry my 330-RX's out of my cold dead hands. I love it.

B330rx....its amazing

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Continue with the b330-RX. Love how the ball performs from tee to green
I feel the same way man. I keep finding others and think they will be better than the RXs and they never are I do want to try the Duo out though.

I feel the same way man. I keep finding others and think they will be better than the RXs and they never are I do want to try the Duo out though.

I haven't played the new prov1s but the only other ball that I have liked this year and would game on a regular is the ew Srixon z star xv. I tried duo and duo spin and the duo was a no go. Hit some balloon balls with shorter clubs and distance wise was too much loss. The duo spin were better. Fg tour are good balls and I still have some that I use periodically

I played the Snell My Tour Ball today and really love this ball. Long, soft and great feel. A bonus was it was the first time in awhile I made it through 18 without losing a ball.

Now that i am not losing 4 or 5 balls a round anymore, the prov1s are in the bag full time. I just love them.

B330RX. I actually cut the cover on two the last time out, both coming out of the sand ... never had that happen before, but it's a relatively new wedge.

It was worth it though, one went in from the bunker for a par save.

still loving chromesoft. I put a couple 2014 prov1s into play yesterday, but after many bad shots and disliking the feel off all clubs put the cs back into play and results improved. it's a great ball for me.

I've played the e6 all year and still just loving it. Went to grab the new Qstar but our pro shop didnt have them in yet. Really looking forward to trying that one out.

Wilson Staff duo. Like the ball a lot. Still at the point in my game where I lose a good number of balls so it is the perfect price for me and a high quality ball.

I played the Callaway Chromesoft ball at the Gauntlet this weekend. I really enjoyed it. I normally play ProV1X but this ball worked well for me. It was definitely soft but was straight off the tee and with my irons. I had good action around the green. It took some getting good used to putting but overall I really enjoyed it and would definitely see myself buying them in the future.

Chrome Soft. That will be my ball for the foreseeable future as well

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Chrome Soft. It's just so good. I'm starting to really love that softer type of urethane "tour" balls. No distance lost off the tee, and feels so good off irons and wedges.

How are the chrome softs comparing to the Bridgestone 330rx?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

You should start playing this ball - it may re-appear in your bag in December!!

IMO it plays very similar to that and the E6.

I play the E5 and I like the SR2 if I'm gaming a Callaway Ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back