what brand do you perfer?

Oh no, just got it switched from a 10 deg Reg to a 8.5 X. Im beasting it. I went to see my swing coach and i hit one about 320 and he said that hed never seen a ball carry as far as i hit it with the low trajectory i had. I must of carried the ball 280 never getting above about 30 feet.

Wow, that's amazing. Are you still gaming the FT-iQ?

Yeah got it off callaway preowned for only 50 bucks more after i sent in my old one.

Yeah got it off callaway preowned for only 50 bucks more after i sent in my old one.

That's a great deal. How was Callaway Preowned? Good service and quality? I'm thinking about ordering some X-Forged irons off there.

Great stuff, my driver came looking absolutley mint. The X-Forged are nice clubs, i wonder what they charge for a set of X-Protos used.

Great stuff, my driver came looking absolutley mint. The X-Forged are nice clubs, i wonder what they charge for a set of X-Protos used.

They didn't have them on their site when I checked earlier in the week. I love the X-Forged, but I'm not so sure they will kick the ZB's out of the bag.

The site isnt that good, if you call up they will be able to find more clubs for you because they newer model clubs that they have go so fast that they wont put them on the website. If you call and let them know what you're looking for they will hold it for you when they get and call you with the price. Thats how i got my driver.

The site isnt that good, if you call up they will be able to find more clubs for you because they newer model clubs that they have go so fast that they wont put them on the website. If you call and let them know what you're looking for they will hold it for you when they get and call you with the price. Thats how i got my driver.

Interesting, I may check that out. Thanks TCC!

I'm a Wilson Staff kinda guy. My first set of clubs were Wilson's and I've had 2 more since.

Whatever brand is on the club I hit consistantly and have the best results with.I carry a fairly mixed bag.Using Titleist irons for now..

I could game a whole bag of Titleist, Mizuno, or Ping and be happy. Others have a club type I can't hit. I am sure Nike would fit that list, but I refuse to buy Nike products, golf or not.

Nothing to do with Tiger. Actually it is kind of a long story, but I will shorten it here.

Wrestling (scholastic style) is my first love athletically- I wrestled for 12 years, and then coached for two. It is a passion of mine. Pate Kilkenny, the AD at the University of Oregon (who doesn't have a Bachelors, btw), sold his soul to Phil Knight, Nike CEO, for funding for a new basketball arena two years ago. Knight donated somewhere in the range of 140 million to the school. That same year, Oregon cut the wrestling program, just two years after they had an NCAA champion at 184 pounds, citing funding (wrestling programs take about 100K to support per year).

Kilkenny changed his reasons for cutting the program, first saying that it was Title IX, then it was pointed out that Oregon was in complete complaince with Title IX. Then he claimed funding, that OU didn't have a facility, fan base, or good competition in the Pac-10 (which isn't true). Private donors raised enough money to build a facility, and Kilkenny didn't care. Phil Knight was nowhere to be seen when his school needed a few bucks to save a great tradition. He was there the next year to buy all new uniforms for the football program and donated a large amount of money toward a new arena for the basketball team (which could double as a wrestling facility), and new uniforms. It was all just so shady, I decided to do away with any support of Nike.

Btw, FWIW, the men's basketball team was 8-23 this year, 2-16 in the Pac-10. Serves them right. How does your athletic director not have a college degree? He is Phil Knight's pawn, that's how.

Back