What course do you want to play in 2017?

I'd really like to get to Bandon this year. It's only about a 7.5 hour drive so I just need to get it on the calendar.

The Hideaway, I know predictable but its the truth.

Arcadia Bluffs

Say when!
Forest Dunes and Arcadia Bluffs

Never played Forest Dunes, always thought about a morning round there then an afternoon round at Arcadia Bluffs, and catching the sunset (and bagpiper)

After 48 years I no longer have any bucket list courses/clubs so now I'm just trying to squeeze in rounds at courses I've heard good things about but haven't played. I need to be in upper Michigan in May for a weekend so I'm going to try and get out and play Arcadia Bluff's weather permitting.

Let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to play Tulleymore and St Ives in Michigan.

And wherever a THP event is happening!

Turning stone, pete can you hear me :)

Turning stone, pete can you hear me :)

I need to make this happen too!

I need to make this happen too!

Let's do it. Ron and Pete let's set it up

I'm working to coordinate the details for a little golf road trip this summer. I'm trying to get 7 to 8 courses included but I'm most looking forward to Highland Meadows, Arcadia Bluffs, and Timberstone. Greywalls will be included too, but it's one I've already played, so the anticipation isn't quite as high as the others.

Hideaway. I want to get into the Grandaddy something fierce.

Locally, I'd like to get out at Schuylkill Country Club right down the road. They have a "member for the day" thing you can do to see if you're interested in joining. I'm probably not because it's an equity club and I don't want to get into that headache, but I've heard good things about the track and would love to get out there.

Straits course at Kohler. Currently slated to play the week after the US Open.

Bethpage Black. Long drive but could do it.
I'd like another crack at Firestone South.

Say when!

Never played Forest Dunes, always thought about a morning round there then an afternoon round at Arcadia Bluffs, and catching the sunset (and bagpiper)

Let me know!

Will do. Need a lions81 sighting if it happens as well.

Arcadia Bluffs. Grew up in Michigan and never got to play it. Lived on the backside of Hawk Hollow so I played all of those courses. Need to head back to visit family this summer and want to try and get a round in on the Bluffs.

I want to play The Hideaway against the #ZooCrew.

More realistic: Prestwick in MSP, would love to get back there.

In my state I want to play Dismal River, The Prarie Club, and honestly Sand Hills with a passion. Outside of the state I would love to play True Blue Plantation, and French Lick.

Say when!

Let me know!

Will do. Need a lions81 sighting if it happens as well.

100% in. Need a THP get together up there this year. Haven't played Arcadia in 4ish years now and even longer for Forest Dunes. Awful. That will change this year for sure.

100% in. Need a THP get together up there this year. Haven't played Arcadia in 4ish years now and even longer for Forest Dunes. Awful. That will change this year for sure.
You think that's awful? I've havent played either one

I already played one of them this year when I was able to get a round in at Mountain Lake CC in central Florida. It's a Seth Raynor designed course with some of the most interesting and fun greens I have seen.

Looking forward, would love to finally play these this year:

Bethpage Red and Black
Bandon
Merion East
Riviera

I'd like to get to the Black course this year since I finally feel that I have some command over my game and if you need a partner at Merion, let me know!

Hideaway. I want to get into the Grandaddy something fierce.

Locally, I'd like to get out at Schuylkill Country Club right down the road. They have a "member for the day" thing you can do to see if you're interested in joining. I'm probably not because it's an equity club and I don't want to get into that headache, but I've heard good things about the track and would love to get out there.

I always think that anything with Schuylkill in the name should be closer to Philly, but if you need a partner, I'm up for a drive.

Back