What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a step back today. 43,46 for 89. Started off well E after 3. Then just came some bad mistakes and the swing just got too steep. Problem was mostly with irons. Was in good position off the tee on all 4s and 5s except for 3 holes.
Sounds like you need new irons

45/44-89 on a new to me course with tough greens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 9 holes at a very tough little layout. It's the Hideout in Lake Ariel Pa. Private course that is extremely narrow with no bailouts. Condition oit on the course are as perfect as I could have imagined for a low cost tract. -1, 34, 1 bogey a pair of birds but just a nice solid round. A short game lesson on Friday gave me a ton of confidence. Love where my game is at right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Played 9 and shot 39. A couple of poor club selections left me on the wrong side of green and lead to a pair of three putts.

Started to make the turn but thought better of it. Long range session this and playing another 18 tomorrow made me think the better of it.

After my long string of 40 and 41's, I started out in typical fashion with a 41 on the front, even after birdies on the first two holes. Pulled it together on the back with 6 fairways and 7 GIRs and shot even 36 with a birdie on 18!

78 (37-41) in the invitational.

Just lost some steam on the back. Hit into the rough, which you absolutely cannot do on that course.

Such a great round, though. Tons of fun.

Played poorly today, shooting 44/44-88. Every part of my game was off. Hopefully this is a bottom out before coming back up for the club championship next weekend.

37/40 for a new PB 77!! Scrambled like a boss since I only hit 1 fairway all day.

1 FIR
7 GIR
30 putts

brother, you are golfing your ball!!! love seeing you reaching your potential. keep it up!

43/37-80 today with mikedean441 and mmaynard. Birdied the first hole and then stubbed my toe for most of the front 9. Back 9 was a different story. The swing started to get into a groove and was dropping some big putts

42/40 - 82

I golfed 27 holes 88 through the first 18. Stopped keeping track on the last 9 but was hitting the ball very well

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

44 40
Felt pretty good as the bad ones weren't exactly terrible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 9 at twilight. Shot 40 with 4 bogeys. Missed three 3 footers...

Edit: why in the hell is j4u liking this post???

Played 9 at twilight. Shot 40 with 4 bogeys. Missed three 3 footers...
Ouch, not aggressive enough with the three footers or were the knees knocking?

Ouch, not aggressive enough with the three footers or were the knees knocking?

Just lack of concentration. ..

48/41 = 89 at Gold Mountain Olympic Course in Bremerton, WA with 6 other THPers. New to me course with tricky, fast greens that none of us could figure out. My swing was all screwed up for the first 6 or 7 holes, then I finally got it in gear and played pretty solid on out.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Shot a PB 93 (46/47) today. Had 40 putts, hit only one fairway and hit 4 greens. Had some chances at birdies today but I was not putting or chipping well. One more step towards breaking 90!

Shot a PB 93 (46/47) today. Had 40 putts, hit only one fairway and hit 4 greens. Had some chances at birdies today but I was not putting or chipping well. One more step towards breaking 90!
Congrats on PB!

Congrats Man! Ever improving

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

There we go!!!!! If you get that putter dialed in your scores are going to start really plummeting!

Today was the first time I ever walked off the course in frustration. Took the wife with me and started bogey bogey then the wheels fell off completely. To top it off I kept being held up by the group in front of me and just couldn't hit the ball. Tops and shanks one after another.

I just up and left after 5 holes. My wife ended up calming me down and suggesting I still practice. So I spent an hour at the short game area and finally figured out my issue. It was not a good day overall but I was glad to figure out my swing flaw in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back