What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
45-38/83
11/14 FW (BB Mini entire round except an iron off 1 short par 4)
10/18 GIR
37 putts on ridiculous recent punched greens
3 doubles, 1 birdie

I'm striking the ball so damn well but just not scoring. Missed probably 8 putts within 10 feet including 3 within 5 feet......frustrating.

Ball striking is nice!!! Don't sweat the putting bc punched greens takes away from the possibilities.

Great round dude

Had a case of the snap hooks and even managed to hit a ball OB.

First time in as long as I can remember doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a tidy 84 today, played conservative off the tee because it was a tight course. It worked, I hit a lot of fairways and had good looks at some birdies of which I made two.

Played with Skibum, Golf4life, and Brett's brother today. What a great freaking time.
85 for me today. I Sucked with a capital 'S'. I didn't do anything well.

43-43=86. 6/14 FIR, 8/18 GIR, 37 putts, 1 penalty stroke.

Quite an improvement from 2 weeks ago, just starting back after an extended layoff. Hit the ball much better. Had 6 three putts and the penalty stroke. If I can clean those things up, sub-80 is within reach.

5 over thru 15, ended up with an 88. Absolutely imploded at the end.

39/43 = 82 today at North Bellingham with ArmyGolf, golf4life, and his brother. Best round in a while. 5/14 fwys (most missed by just a hair), 7 GIR, and 28 putts with 9 1 putts. The driver was decent, but what really did it for me was the irons and the putter today.

Oh, and yeah, these Z Star irons are staying in the bag hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

39/44(83). Had an ok ball striking day, struggled around the greens that caused some lomg putts for par.

39/43 = 82 today at North Bellingham with ArmyGolf, golf4life, and his brother. Best round in a while. 5/14 fwys (most missed by just a hair), 7 GIR, and 28 putts with 9 1 putts. The driver was decent, but what really did it for me was the irons and the putter today.

Oh, and yeah, these Z Star irons are staying in the bag hahaha

Well played today brother! It seemed like every time I was looking for a ball in the weeds you were rolling in a birdie putt ha-ha. It was fun to watch for sure!

Well played today brother! It seemed like every time I was looking for a ball in the weeds you were rolling in a birdie putt ha-ha. It was fun to watch for sure!
Thanks man! 4 birdies is definitely a high water mark for me! :D

Shot 72 (37-35) today in what for me is a pretty typical round, 5 birdies, 3 bogies, and 1 double. Overall hit it and putted it pretty good. I was 3 over after 2 holes. Pretty happy to shot even par after that start.

45/46 for 91 today. Just couldn't stay out of trouble.

Shot 39/40-79 in the first round of our club championship with 3 birdies, 6 bogeys and 2 doubles. Thats a better score than how I felt I played because I dont think I did anything well today. Only made one putt from outside of 4 feet and had the pull hooks throughout the bag. The pull hook was so consistent that I was playing it by the end o the round, which felt really weird. Still, I'm only 4 shots back and the main reason the leader shot a good score is that he made every putt that he looked at inside of 15 feet so things can certainly change tomorrow. Just have to handle my business.

Shot 69.

26 putts and 12 gir's.

6 birdies.

Solid solid iron day!

745847449719183a04b8f4b201961252.jpg

Last edited:
Shot an 85 at new course for me called Scotch Hall Preserve. It is an Arnold Palmer course this was my first time playing it and had 4 doubles. That was on Wednesday. Today I shot a PB of 76 with my father in law at The Carolina Club. I had 3 birdies and had several other putts just burn the edge. It was by far the best golf I have ever put together. The best part was scoring it with my father in law there to account for every shot.

81 today.

38-37-75. Based on the pictures that KellyBo posted of me on the first tee in Savannah, I widened my stance and played a game I had not played in several years. Hitting the ball high and straight as opposed to mid to low height and almost everything right to left with a pull thrown in fairly often. Took me 4 or 5 holes to realize the ball was going straight so missed some shots right. 3 birdies on the day.

I really struggled on the front 9 and shot 42. Then I started playing golf on the back and shot even par 36 to finish 78.

42/41 for an 83. Personal best on that course for me. Had a couple three putts on the front 9 due to some greens that were in rough shape after the heavy traffic today. Went out wanting to shoot or break 84 on that course and I did it, so not bad, but still felt like I left a few strokes out there.

41/40 - 81 Much better today Tommy

Today was a personal best for me. 9 holes and 18 holes.

I've never shot even par before or under par before. The closest I had ever come was shooting 1 over on 9 holes and 2 over a couple of different times but today would be different with a 35 on the front 9 of my home course followed with a 40 on the back for a 75 which is also a personal best.

Here is a link to the scorecard:
168zl6u.png

2w1wklj.png

Best round of golf I have ever played. I remember being in a similar situation sitting at even par through 7 only to finish 8 and 9 with bogies. I kept telling myself just hang in there after 7. 8 was an easy par today but I had to make 9 a little interesting. Hit my 3 wood into the fairway on 9, easy wedge onto the green right of the pin...have myself a big breaker from right to left and literally ran it by like 8 feet...I was thinking here we go but took a big deep breath and end up sinking the come backer. Felt so good after having just a horrible start to my golf season battling a rib injury and some back issues and down right poor play at times but finally a break thru and some things to build on hopefully! The two guys I played with today even asked where I played golf at in college and I laughed and said this is not a regular thing for me. Never ever thought I would see the day of me having a red figure after 9 holes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back