What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 under in a scramble. Not bad

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

42/42-84 on a 132 slope / 6500 yard tees.

I played holes 8, 9 and 10 at +7 and the remaining 15 holes at +5.

Solid ball striking day, very good short game and putting (27 putts).

This was a big step in the right direction, the best round I've played in a while.

Shot a 75 yesterday. First sub 80 round. Hope there is more to follow.

45/46-91. So close lately to breaking 90 again. Short game is in phenomenal shape. Need to get the tee game more consistent.

4 man scramble today, shooting 4 under. Winning score was -10.

Crushing driver all day, hitting center of the fairways, hitting GiR's, and making putts. The way I was shooting today, it would have been a definite PB score today had it been stroke play.

Rough day with a 92. Had 7 doubles, so it pretty much was good hole bad hole all day long

I shot a 78 on friday in very wet conditions, we had to wait for about an hour for the greens to drain a bit. Then sat i played in a pro am, 36 holes and managed to bring out probably my two worst ball striking rounds of the year, i shot an 82 in the first round and an 87 second round.

I played 45 holes today and shot 73, 72, 36. Crazy day with several short putts missed, a double bogey on one of the easiest holes and a hole out from the bunker on the toughest par 3 on the course!

Was 2 over thru 8 on Friday while out w/ the munchkin. Tee game has improved drastically with a swing change. Love where this is headed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88 in my club points game yesterday, and 91 this morning. Still sketchy off the tee with the driver. I just cant seem to slow down enough to stay consistent. Iron play was better today. Ratcheted my speed down a notch and it helped but it's just damn hard to maintain it. Putting was good (for me). Only one 3-putt today. The greens are in superb condition and rolling really, really well.

One of the guys I play with on Saturdays likes to get out early so we've decided to play on Sunday mornings at 7:00am. Beautiful cool morning yesterday and even better this morning. It doesn't matter how I played. It was an awesome weekend of golf.

Bogey each of the last 4 to shoot 80. Missed 4 footers on 17 and 18. Each hit the edge. Damn.

44-39/83
Terrible front, solid back

7/14 FW (6/7 back)
9/18 GIR (6 back)
35 putts

Shakey and I were AS heading into 18 and I blew it badly with a dumb double to his solid par. Fantastically fun round!

44-39/83
Terrible front, solid back

7/14 FW (6/7 back)
9/18 GIR (6 back)
35 putts

Shakey and I were AS heading into 18 and I blew it badly with a dumb double to his solid par. Fantastically fun round!

Way to bounce back from the 91

79 today on my old stomping grounds. I keep going low here,love the confidence it is building. Had a double and 2 bogeys both from being on the green and 3 putting from 20 feet or less. That needs to change

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

79 today on my old stomping grounds. I keep going low here,love the confidence it is building. Had a double and 2 bogeys both from being on the green and 3 putting from 20 feet or less. That needs to change

Nice round! Looks like we can play heads up now...your cap must be dropping like a ROCK with all the low 80s and a couple in the 70s.

37-39-76. Ball striking was nothing to write home about but short game was solid with the exception of missing easy putts on 14 (birdie) and 15 (par) due to not releasing the club head and just seemingly trying to push the ball into the hole.

Shot a -7/63 in a charity scramble in honor of my girlfriend's brother. This was probably the best score we could have shot considering the group. Thankfully I was bombing the driver so we were in good position all day for the short hitters in our group. Had a really great time and everybody chipped in with good shots.

First round out with new shafts and man it did not disappoint. Of course they was some tough moments but dropped 4 birdies for a +5(78). Looking forward to getting more rounds with the driver and 3w

Nice round! Looks like we can play heads up now...your cap must be dropping like a ROCK with all the low 80s and a couple in the 70s.
Thank you Curtis. It could be possible, would love a match play before Disney coming up. I have the 20th- 22nd off if that works.

Last edited:
Had a blast playing w/ Cookie, afwcardinal & mpete. I miss playing with the DFW crew.

No warm up + very little sleep led to a brutal start, but I finally got it together & played well after that.

Front 9: +5, -1, +3, 0, +2, +1, 0, 0, 0 = +10 (46)
Back 9: -1, 0, 0, +1, 0, +1, +1, 0, 0 = +2 (37)
Total:​ +12 (83)

40-44= 84. Not thrilled

+2 38 on the front ties my 9 hole PB, and just like last time I shot 38, I couldn't do anything right on the back 9 shooting 48 and 86 total. Some day I'll get out of my own way.

47/41 88
far 6
gir 4
putts 31 no 3 jacks :)

45/38 on a tough course. really wanted to shoot 36 on the front (my second 9), and was even going into 9 but doubled that hole after a horrible drive. then played the back for a little revenge and shot 40.

pretty good day, but a few loose drives hurt me, some mental mistakes, and then some poor swings. overall pleased, but could have been much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back