What did you shoot today?

38 - 39 - 77. The two birdies I made were the kiss of death as 3 consecutive bogeys followed both. 2 birdies, 9 pars and 7 bogeys.

Worst part of the round was the realization that another stint on the DL due to my left shoulder appears to be a given. 4 rounds since Saturday were basically pain free but cannot say the same for today's round.

48 - 41 - 89. This was my first round in almost a year. Haven't played much in the last decade - kids! I love them, but they do make finding time for golf more difficult. Overall, I am very happy with how I played.

38 - 39 - 77. The two birdies I made were the kiss of death as 3 consecutive bogeys followed both. 2 birdies, 9 pars and 7 bogeys.

Worst part of the round was the realization that another stint on the DL due to my left shoulder appears to be a given. 4 rounds since Saturday were basically pain free but cannot say the same for today's round.

I have shoulder issues and found a shoulder program from Crossover Symmetry that has been helping out a lot. I combine it with hanging from a pull-up bar which sounds like it might not help but once you commit to it and just hang makes a big difference. I got that from this book . It has made a big difference for my shoulder.

I have shoulder issues and found a shoulder program from Crossover Symmetry that has been helping out a lot. I combine it with hanging from a pull-up bar which sounds like it might not help but once you commit to it and just hang makes a big difference. I got that from this book . It has made a big difference for my shoulder.

Thanks for the info! Had issues about 7 years ago and the doctor diagnosed it as arthritis. He recommended ditching steel shafts in favor of graphite and to stop carrying my bag. Did both of those, along with taking prescription strength ibuprofen for about a month, and that solved the problem. I think starting Super Speed training at the beginning of the year brought it back. Thinking the aggressive unnatural LH swing did me in. Will check out both of your recommendations.

Thanks for the info! Had issues about 7 years ago and the doctor diagnosed it as arthritis. He recommended ditching steel shafts in favor of graphite and to stop carrying my bag. Did both of those, along with taking prescription strength ibuprofen for about a month, and that solved the problem. I think starting Super Speed training at the beginning of the year brought it back. Thinking the aggressive unnatural LH swing did me in. Will check out both of your recommendations.

I think anything you can do to strengthen the area around the arthritis helps stabilize the joint and reduce pain. I am not sure what is wrong with my shoulder but I have arthritis in my hip and when I do mobility, strength and core work it feels much better.

39/38 w/ 22 putts. Little bit of a roller coaster of a round. Driver was a little wonky today but still seeing great distances on mishits. Had 3 birdies and 2 chip ins. Flat stick was hot today though! Still dialing in my distances with the new irons but once I get them figured out I’ll be good to go!
A99FEB05-5F25-4980-A66B-654F3E1157AE.png5FAE1A5F-57EE-44D4-BE25-77BBA911FD41.jpeg5531F98E-3649-4578-9BD1-7004686365F8.jpeg

42/41 for an 83. I'd have been happier if I could have eliminated the triple (with two balls in the water) and two doubles, but all in all I won't complain. Erratic day with the driver, 3/12 FW but only one really bad miss, the others were just off the fairway and playable. 6/18 GIR, 30 putts with no 3 putts.

20210311_230410.jpg

Net -1 on a 6856 72.8/127/72. Probably my last net minus for a while. Cap has gone bye bye again. Wanted to get some work in with the new custom Epic drivers and Jaws wedges, and did pretty well with them and the Apex Pro/MB combo. Put my favorite blade putter back in the bag a couple rounds ago now, and after lipping 4 the first time, dropped some nice ones today. Bogey free round with 26 putts and beautiful spring weather.

Last edited:
Just these.:)

01F11C17-DC35-4CA1-AC02-C438308A317F.jpeg0F0B0135-DC38-4452-9857-67F7E44E477F.jpeg

6700, 40/45 for an 85. 55 with a 13mph wind, opposite of what it normally is. No sun so it felt pretty cold at times.

Played the three par 3’s +4 which normally never happens for me on this course. Should have played that stretch +1 at worst.

Played the three Par 5’s even par. Not terribly bad for me, but my goal is to birdie at least one par 5 per round. Two bad approach shots ruined what should have been good birdie opportunities for me.

other than that I was very happy with how I played the Par 4’s.

I had 3 penalty strokes today, and really played much better than my score indicates. Really feel like with a couple tweaks and some good weather I will be sneaking into the 70 s more often this year.

38 - 37 - 75. Short game was on fire today, including 3 for 3 sand saves, to make up for a lot of iffy ball striking. 1 birdie, 13 pars and 4 bogeys.

Bad. 48/41 for an 89. The good news is that I was consistent; the bad news is that I was consistently bad. :LOL: The only positive thing I have to say about my score today is that I somehow kept it under 90. But it was still a fun round with good friends, and at least I won one skin.

Played in my single match play qualifier. Ball striking was pretty good. Short game was straight trash. I 3 putted 4 times and had 2 triples and 2 doubles due to short game errors. I had no penalty strokes at least. I had a 25’ putt for birdie on the last hole to not be in a playoff. I left it 2 inches short dead center. UGH! At least I won the playoff so I made it to the match play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36. Only was able to get in 9 because of the slow play and the course closing the front 9 at 4 for a late afternoon / night tournament. 2 birdies, 5 pars and 2 bogeys.

Standard first round of the year stuff today. It was chilly on the first tee! Definitely showed some promise, but also looooots of rust, particularly short game. No triples though!
1615670481533.png

Shot an 80 on a recently flooded golf course with pot holes on the greens. At least it’s early and I don’t have to depend on it for a while.

44-41 85. Short game was not satisfactory and greens were stupid fast. Driving was the only highlight. Not terrible but a lot of outcomes felt less than satisfactory. I’ll be out on the course again tomorrow.

Grinded out an 85

I had a strange flare up of tendinitis or something In my elbow on Thursday and it’s killing me but I battled through it since it was First round of the year. Now I need some heavy drugs for the pain. Hopefully I can get rid of this quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back