What did you shoot today?

89 yesterday. 4/14 fairways and only 2 GIRs.

Iron play is killing me. I hit so many fat yesterday, and ended up short of the green on approach shots 13 times. Just a complete mess lately. It's disgusting.

43/40 for an 83 today. 8/12 FW, 6/18 GIR, 30 putts. A triple and a double on my two nemesis holes hurt me.

40 - 39 - 79. A bit rusty after taking 2 weeks off. Drove the ball well but everything else was hit or miss. 1 birdie, 9 pars and 8 bogeys.

First time out this year & I felt like an ugly stripper.:banghead: I got a few good shots, but for the most it was bad. Time to start hitting the range.
Won't take long to get the feels back and you will be putting on a strip show.

39/40=79 11FIR, 9GIR and 33 putts. The greens I missed where close misses and mostly all pin high so okay with that.

35/39 for two over 74. 12 GIR. 31 putts. 11/14 fairways.

48-48 - 96. First round without a par in a long time.

39 which felt great after finally assembling my full bag for the year.

Before the freeze that hit us in TX I didn't have a LW or a nice set of gap clubs between my 5i and 3w. All clubs were ordered days before the storm hit so it took awhile to get here, but I'm loving that I have actual options now for the 210-270 yard shots (y)

Cold, wet, muddy and windy... 76 to open the season. A lot of luck with soft greens from poor wedge play. Driver was working really well and full iron shots into greens didn't miss.

39/40=79 again for back to back rounds. 11FIR 8GIR and 33 putts. Was windy, 25-30mph today so happy with that round.

39/40=79 again for back to back rounds. 11FIR 8GIR and 33 putts. Was windy, 25-30mph today so happy with that round.
That’s a solid score in that kind of wind!

Played in my 2 man match play today. We lost 2/1. I have not had a putting day like today in a very long time. I had 0 birdies and only made 1 putt when it counted. And we also had some terrible bounces. I had a punch shot that hit a stake marking an area off so you can’t drive over it. It hit the stake and shot right into the creek. My partner had a shot that hit the flag and ended up 40 feet from the hole. The answer is to play better but we had a chance and just couldn’t close. At least the weather was fantastic and I was outside playing golf. I can’t complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40 - 39 - 79. Same score as yesterday just didn't drive the ball worth a darn today. 2 birdies, 9 pars, 5 bogeys and 2 doubles. Feels good to be out on the course again and the weather looks good for the coming week.

38/38 76. Par 71 rating 72/133. Did some scrambling. One birdie.

I had my first round of 2021 and it was a bit of an up and down rollercoaster but overall I'm very happy.

9A1D213A-38D1-4B72-AFF3-0B4C5084E3AD.png

42-44 for 86 today. My driver was awesome only one OB and totally a bad swing. I got in trouble with poor decisions of 2nd shots. Learned a few things as we were playing a tight course and was out of position a few times. 4 doubles today I have to eliminate those or get to 1. Will be working on putting a lot more and I am making a putter change now. I am just not getting along with the SC flowback.

First round of the year today, ended up only 15 holes. Sent out on #10 and shot a 47 on the tougher side. Drove the ball wonderfully for 45 degrees and a soft course. Aim & shoot. Short game was a nightmare though after duffing a shot I usually hit the 2nd one ok. Putted from off the green several times and used the mid irons to bump & run whenever possible.
A couple of backups made the round terribly slow... it just seems so many people watch each other play rather than play ready golf... at one point we found the guilty party as there were two open holes and 7 groups on the 3 holes before them. Two guys walked up most of a par 5 with one club and had to wait on a their partner to catch up with them for clubs. Then at the green having walked up the left side had to cross the green to retrieve a putter. Just not understanding how to get around the course. At least without consideration for any element of time...

First cold round in Ohio yesterday! Shot 43/40 (+11) 83 at Reid Park North Course in Springfield area yesterday. Straightest I have ever struck the ball, but short game needed some work (we won't talk about the 4-putt I had :ROFLMAO:).

Back