What did you shoot today?

45/43 for an 88. Uneven day doesn't even begin to describe it. I was playing alternate shot...one good, then one bad. :LOL: The good: 3 birdies and 4 pars. The bad: a triple, six doubles and 4 bogeys. The birdies were fun - one was a 42 yard chip-in, the other two were by draining long putts, one of them around 24 feet. 4/12 FW, 7/18 GIR, 32 putts with one 3-putt.

42-39=81 A solid round where everything was working pretty good. Nothing was spectacular but all parts of my game were good enough.

35 - 39 - 74. Wilted down the stretch in the heat. 3 birdies, 10 pars and 5 bogeys.

It was hot today, we played a scramble (my wife and me) shot 40-39 79. She wiped out around the 14 hole and I was playing by myself pretty much. It was 92 when we got home. We live about 5 minutes from the course. Another 100* day today. :(

84 today (net 72) at River Falls Plantation. 43-41. Still chasing that elusive sub 80 round. I've done it once in January of 2021. Keep grinding!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

+3/+9//+12 tonight. I went push cart mafia, got tired on the back, and started forgetting to finish my swing. Ugh. No 3 putts on greens that were as slow as some fairways!
9D2B77BB-5625-40C2-8034-808E8FB5FEFF.jpeg

44/49 for a solid 93 at Riverwalk. Maybe the best ball striking of my life and some pretty good putting. A couple of wayward OB shots and some pretty poor chipping kept me from threatening my PB but this is the best I have felt about my iron and driving game in a long time. Hit 56% of fairways and most of my irons were crushed. Had some trouble with alignment and was missing everything 15 yards right but I was hitting it very pure just poor aim.

51989F3C-FE1A-41AF-BD28-D9F45FDDBD76.jpegFinally put up a good score this year. 37/33 for a 70. 16 GIR. I am kind of excited.

39 - 41

2 birdies, 10 pars, 3 bogeys, 2 doubles, and a triple (on #18!!!). Our 18 is a tough closing hole. Dang water eats more good scores than I care to remember.

cacfdf70ccd965f814bf1e3134a39809.jpg

Best round of the year. Missed a few short (4 foot) putts on lighting fast greens. On a side note, I love Arccos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I followed a pb of 87 with a complete bomb of 110 that was a 108 with esc.

Some days it's easy and some it's a battle. I went from a round with zero penalties to one where keeping the ball in play was a challenge.

Isn't golf fun?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Went 40/37 yesterday.

I got a 45/44 yesterday, any round in the 80s is a pretty good round for me, but following an 85 the day before on the same course, yesterday's 89 didn't feel as good as it normally would.

I shot a 95. It was ugly. There was nobody working at the turn so I couldn’t get beer or food! I have decided to subject myself to an additional 18 holes this afternoon.

41/37 - 78.

Started with a double on #1. Gulp! I also had a double on the back 9. 3 birdies today helped the scorecard. Playing again tomorrow!!!! (y)

Didn't have it today, reminded myself that i really am a chop. Everything was mediocre to bad - driving, iron game, putting. Downpour came on #13 so after sitting in place for 30 mins waiting for it to lighten up, we finished the 13th in a monsoon and headed in. Was playing what amounted to bogey golf up until that point - total suckage.
Played 6450 yds, 71.3/127

Last edited:
+1 thru 4 and a mashed drive on #5 before the downpour ended my adventure ☹

shot 45/46 for a 91

.....on a simulator playing Banff Springs :ROFLMAO: It was better than nothing and was fun to see the details on my swing.

In all its hideousness: 49/46-95. Penalties all over the place. Bad drives and three putts. Just one of those days.
EFED64CF-E2D1-47F7-8A34-E03B3C007723.jpeg

Back from vacation. Played 3 rounds including a par 3 course with my nephews who are learning the game. First round +11 with a slow start. It took 5 holes to figure out my driver, but then it went well.

Second round at the par 3 course was magical I was -2 for the round with 7 birdies. 3 were on "par 4's' that were really just long par 3's, so perhaps only 4 birdies, but this round really helped my confidence off the tee with irons. Best shot was hitting a small green with a 5i from 200 yards. That felt good

Third round was with my BIL where my driver refused to be anything but straight. I have never had a round go this well. No lost balls, 11/14 fairways, 12/18 GIR, and no 3 putts: +5, 77. Low round of the year!

In all its hideousness: 49/46-95. Penalties all over the place. Bad drives and three putts. Just one of those days.
All the power to you for grinding it out. It looks like you stayed focused enough to find a birdie. That is a victory right there.

Question. Why are two par 3's counted for "Tee Acc"? Holes 8 and 12 specifically. You should just count par 3's for GIR% only right, so 33% each 9 not 44% on Tee Acc.

All the power to you for grinding it out. It looks like you stayed focused enough to find a birdie. That is a victory right there.
I was finding it tough to take it shot by shot today. That was definitely a victory!
Question. Why are two par 3's counted for "Tee Acc"? Holes 8 and 12 specifically. You should just count par 3's for GIR% only right, so 33% each 9 not 44% on Tee Acc.
I guess it’s how the app tracks it. I don’t mess with it and it doesn’t mess with me 🤷‍♂️

49/55 - 104. And trust me - I thought it was closer to 120. I am usually around 102 on this obstacle course. So it actually wasn’t far off my norm, but it felt a lot worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back