What did you shoot today?

shot a 34 on a par 29, 9 hole...

With 1 FIR, 1 GIR, and 2 pretty bad holes, I feel like 42 is pretty dang good.

Yes, it really was... considering how poorly I played off the tee. I even had 1 penalty stroke. I had 5 par and only one was routine. The other 4 were U&D.

Played back nine with some guys that were turning after my lesson. Things I worked on were good but scoring was not, 48.

1-over 37, a personal best on the front nine at my home course and the second best score I've ever posted for nine holes.

8 pars and 1 bogey; 5/7 fairways and 2 GIRs. 12 putts. Got up-and-down to save par 6 of 7 times, including one from a bunker.

I hit 2 bad, fat shots, leaving about 40 yds left. No problem -- a little 8:00 SW to 6 and 2 ft, and clean up putts for par. Wedges and putter were working well.

40- 35 - 75. Plenty of poor shots on the front 9 then piped a drive on 10 and played well the rest of the round. Only birdie came on 17. 1 birdie, 13 pars and 4 bogeys.

1-over 37, a personal best on the front nine at my home course and the second best score I've ever posted for nine holes.

8 pars and 1 bogey; 5/7 fairways and 2 GIRs. 12 putts. Got up-and-down to save par 6 of 7 times, including one from a bunker.

I hit 2 bad, fat shots, leaving about 40 yds left. No problem -- a little 8:00 SW to 6 and 2 ft, and clean up putts for par. Wedges and putter were working well.

Well done sir!

Played 18 indoors this afternoon. Shot 45+44=89. Last week it was 44+45=89. I'm sensing a pattern here. :LOL:

There is a virus at my home course I think LOL. 2 Saturdays ago shot 73 Sunday shot 85, this past weekend 89 and 85, everybody in the group seems to be shooting 7,8,10 over there index.

Solid round today so after Saturday it's a relief.

Front 9 41
Back 9 40

Putting was a lottery the greens are soft and like putting over potato field in places just pot luck on where they go,I did Lip out an eagle putt on 18 but overall happy in the conditions

Sim round at Riviera CC for my 2nd PGA round on the OGT, had a horrible hole 18 with a duff or 2... But was really hitting the driver well.

1581694314707.png

I had a pretty good round today, and just getting out in Northern Utah on February 14 is nice, but I shot, 38/37, for a 75. 12 GIR, and hit 11/14 fairways.

94 yesterday. 53 on front and 41 on the back. Closed out with a birdie on 18 for the first time.

Six holes in my freezer.

Shot a 42-38-80. Driver was absolutely terrible. I would have gone 3 iron all day but with wind around 25 mph I could only hit it on certain holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personal best today with a 68. 7 birdies, 1 bogey, and 1 double. Missed 3 3-4 foot birdie putts too so it could have been really good!

Yesterday was the first round I have played since January 1. I went to the par 61 executive course and shot a 68. I love going to this course and playing the gold tees because I can work on irons and short game and leave my driver in the car.

I hit two in the water that resulted in two doubles, but played really well the other holes and putted great. Encouraging round, for sure. 26 putts and the dude playing with me wanted to buy my putter
DB1C690C-95E1-4070-B027-27A520DC4C14.png

Last edited:
Just 4 holes destroyed my score today. I was 11 over for those 4 and 3 over for the other 14. I must figure out what's going on.

86.PNG

49 on 9 holes. Decent for me, though I decided to play from the reds because the course has no golds, it was 43 degrees outside, and I was a little sore from something I pulled last time I played.
p3824996582-2.jpg

Couple buckets at the range with my daughter and son, then 18 with the boy after that. Shot a 48/38-86 and would've been really nice if it wasn't for those 4 holes from 2-5.

43/42, 85 at Parkland Country club. Happy with that score as it rained on and off during the round. Ball striking was decent but need to work on my putting inside 10 ft as I had a few 3 putts on the front 9.
158c55751267279e08b0d4e11b445b55.jpg

Shot a 76 playing virtual golf (Pebble Beach). I wish virtual golf and real golf would coincide, lol.

41-45. Too many doubles on the back, very inconsistent wedge game today. Stick a couple inside 10 feet. Mega fat shots that go 25 yards. Just couldn't get comfort in the wedges or long irons.

Opening birdie. Missed a birdie on 2 inside 10 feet. Shank on 3 leading to a double. Two terrible tee shots with 6i today, both tee shots leading to drops, funny enough the very next shot hitting 3 from the tee since I opted for that stuck the green both times.

Par 3s played at +6, very rough, I usually like Par 3s.

Played the Par 5s at +1 and missed a 6 footer to play it at E, usually I struggle with Par 5s, funny.

Very happy with the tee game today, 9 fairways hit, the others that missed I still had a look at a possible GIR.

Back