What did you shoot today?

Shot a ho hum 39 with 2 bogies, a double, and a birdie. Nothing really stood out good or bad minus the OB tee shot of the double.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why to the range last night for about an hour to work on some things and found a good Grove about half an hour in. Figured it would pay dividends today. (If I had a dollar for every time I thought I found something on the range)

Was running late so no time to warm up son what I found on the range last night, stayed on the range last night. Tried to get I back the entire front nine for a 43, just nothing good lol.

Regrouped on the back for 2 birdied and a bogie to somewhat redeem the day.

6 over 78

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

38/35 = 73

1 eagle, 2 birds, 5 bogeys.

Solid ball striking but was routinely mis-clubbing. Weird, a little frustrating, still a very satisfying round. Club skins match, the eagle paid.

Had a pretty awesome round this morning as I got out after dropping my daughter off for school and before my first call. Played nine teeing off at 8:35 and finishing at 9:50. Love not having anyone out in front of me besides the guys cutting the greens.

Little off driving the ball today as I only hit 2 fairways but didn’t wander to far from the fairway. 12 putts attributed to some hot short game. Dropped two bombs for birdie. Finished 3 over par with a 39 playing the blue tees at a yardage of 3445 yds.

Excited for 18 tomorrow.

37 - 36 - 73. Lipped out a birdie putt on 18 to finish even par. 3 birdies, 11 pars and 4 bogeys.

35/37...with 3 birdies. 30 putts. Greens were dewy and slow on the front and much quicker on the back. Nothing too spectacular today. Just no big numbers.

38-43, started the back 9 +6 thru 4 and finished +1 over the last 5. If I didn't have the crap start on the back it would have been a great day.

48-45. Didn't really get of to a good start. The guy I rode with shot a 79. Fun day.

An UGLY and I mean UGLY 87. I couldn’t get out of my own head. Could have been the fact that I was on a conference the entire round. :banghead:

41 (par 35 + 6) for 9 holes. 5 pars, 2 bogeys, 2 doubles. No warm up, paired with 3 other singles. First 3 holes were a terror with some awful swings, and after that I rallied. That was good for me as I often start well and fade. Putting was solid. One 3-putt but a 50-60 footer from lower tier up with huge break and tough pin placement. Beyond that my putting kept the bad holes from being worse. If I clean a tendency to pull out a few bad swings, I will have a shot at some good rounds. Haha. I’m sure I just jinxed myself.

Freakin 86 after a 38 on the front. Driver was decent but I struck my irons SO poorly and couldn’t figure out how to save pars. A good round to forget.

37 - 38 - 75. Could have been much better if I could putt a lick. Missed 5 or 6 birdie putts and a few par putts in the 6 - 10 foot range. 3 birdies, 9 pars and 6 bogeys.

Had a serious helping of humble pie today... 84 at a local country club. Course was beautiful and the greens were soooo fast. Wish my game showed up, but I still enjoyed it. Golf has a habit of keeping the ole ego in check. Ha!
Gotta love this game...makes me burn to practice now....

Played a little 1v3 Match Play (me vs their best ball) today on a short course. Ended up all square.

48/44 for a total of 92, was fighting a slice all day with the driver which hurt me and played all the par 3s with a double bogey tough day out there. It was beautiful out though so bad day of golf was better than having to work today.

90 this morning had some tee trouble.

82 today at Debary CC. 41/41 tee shots were actually great today. And overall happy with my playing. Again lessons have been paying off. 32 putts today which could have been better. Paired up with (3) senior members. OMG these guys were awesome. And last holes 15-18 was in the pouring rain. Got in just before the thunderstorms really came.

Attachments

• photo36707.jpg
    photo36707.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 2
  • photo36708.jpg
    photo36708.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 2
Shot 83 on Thursday, good round!
then Friday afternoon I shot 78! Matched my best round of my life! 3 birds, but 2 doubles. 1 ball OB, and a 3 putt on 9, where the pin was in top of a mound. Actually I putt off the green my first try! Thinking, if they were bogey I could have shot 76!
cant wait for my next round!

Yesterday a very disappointing 40/41 = 81 from our blue tees.

Only hit 50% fairways and greens. Lots of solid shots off the tee with driver but two found bunkers leaving poor lies each time.

Also when I played more conservatively off the tee hitting hybrid, I hit some clunkers. Two pop-ups costing probably 40 yards of distance each. Another poor swing was a hook into trouble.

One 3 putt and probably 3 putts left right in the heart but just short.

One of those rounds you just wanna shake off and pretend never happened.

91 today I could not get off the tee box to save my life. I did not hit one fairway today

Shot my personal best today with a 37-36-73. My driver was a train wreck but my up and down game was on fire. I was 12-13 on up and downs. The one I missed was due to a misread and missed a four foot putt. Net time par next time....

38 - 37 - 75 with terrible ball striking (4 GIRs) and insane putting (23 putts). Stark contrast to my round yesterday of the same score with very good ball striking and couldn't buy a putt over 5 feet. 2 birdies, 12 pars, 3 bogeys and 1 double.

Other than a few tee shot mistakes, I hit the ball rather well today. But my putting let me down on the back. 40-41 for a +10 81, with 5... count em... 5 3jacks on the back 9. Should have easily been mid 70's.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

8-over 78. +5 on the front with 2 doubles. +3 on the back with bogeys missing the greens. the short game work i did with my instructor did not pay off, it’s the same old sh1t just with a different technique. but the full swing stuff was already money. i hit the ball great all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

38 (+3 9-holes). Fun round on a gorgeous evening. I played within myself and with one exception where I went for a pin behind a bunker (hi bunker) made good shot choices. 7 of 9 GIR. Chip in eagle last hole! Putting is improving but still needs work. Three 3-putts: 2 for bogeys, 1 for par. This is the best I have ever played.

Back