What did you shoot today?

35/37 for an even par 72. I have struggled with wedges all year. I bogeyed two holes on the back 9 with a wedge in my hand. One was a shank from 70 yards. I par both of those holes and I shoot 2 under, an ATB. RATS!!!

39/46 for an 85. Not a single birdie and one freaking triple. I definitely let my putter down today. However, was a good day with my bride riding shotgun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 41 today on the Palmer course @ La Cantera. I hate a Palmer course, it not too much to ask that you give me an idea of the thought from the tee box.

39 - 39 - 78. Other than pounding the driver well, overall game wasn't very sharp today. Was a bit tired after walking 18 in the heat the previous 5 days. 2 birdies, 8 pars and 8 bogeys.

45/44 for a total of 89. Was a new course very challenging and super fast greens, happy with my score but definitely had more opportunities to score. Been fighting the driver slices lately which sucks as that is usually a pretty straight club for me, can't figure out what's happening been several rounds in a row now battling that

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

74 yesterday with a pretty good (bad) hangover from my son's wedding the previous night, 76 today still dog-ass tired from the weeks events, both at Ohio Prestwick, it's been glorious weekend:good:

I played a tough local course went 47-43 lots of doubles 1 triple????. That’s still not too bad for me nothing stood out as exceptional. I did crush a three wood on my second shot on a par5. I used a new ping glide3.0 a bit, it’s very easy to check.

Played 9 and shot a 53. Couldn't hit my irons to save my life. Sucks when on par 5s I was putting for double and triple bogey.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Played 36 today.

1.) 37/41 = 78. Greens recently punched and left a few strokes on the green.
2.) 41/40 = 81. Finished with 4 consecutive pars which I made as a goal after doubling #14.

Index is dropping and I'm playing again tomorrow.

92, but two par 3s with triples shot me down. Could have been a good round. Still decent.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

43-41 at Sawmill Creek this morning. Those greens were brutally fast with excessive undulations. I honestly don’t think I had a level putt.

then got out and walked three holes at the home course and was Even par. Prep for tomorrow’s four ball tournament.

Normally when I shoot a really good round I typically follow it up with a bad round. Not today though. I shot a 38-46-74 after my career beat yesterday of a 73. This is not helping my HC. :) My driver was better today but still not great. My up and down is still very good which saved my score.

I walked 9 this morning and shot 45. Outside of back to back doubles and a three Jack it wasn’t too shabby.

43/45 today
Hit irons as best as I had in awhile but tee game was awful.
2 birdies
6 penalties

47/48 today. Had a good chance to break 90 today until I got to 17. Hit a nice drive straight down the middle of the fairway. Put the next shot in the water, dropped and missed the green left and then my chip snagged a tree branch followed by a 3 putt. Drive on par 5 18 found a tree. Was +6 on 17 and 18.

40/43=83 Which is pretty good for me. Left a few strokes out there on some poor 3 putts - leaving them really short on uphill lag putts. But I did score some good putts to half a couple holes against ArmyGolf ONE day, I will take him down.

manhattan01;n8897126 said:
40/43=83 Which is pretty good for me. Left a few strokes out there on some poor 3 putts - leaving them really short on uphill lag putts. But I did score some good putts to half a couple holes against ArmyGolf ONE day, I will take him down.
It's good to dream big!

Your putter was ridiculous today buddy, that was fun!

A good round today, 35/36-71 (-1). Two bogies and three birdies including sinking a long, downhill snake on 18, a hole I've only birdied one other time this year in 128 rounds. Last year it was one birdie in 166 rounds.

Came back down to earth finally. Shot a 40-40-80. With 3 doubles. I think playing so many days in a row finally caught up with me. Time to take a couple of days off and get some rest.

42/41=83 today. quite a few double bogeys today from lost balls.

45/50-95

Just a grotesque display of low hooks interrupted by over corecctions that were blocked right. If I could just keep the ball in front of me I'd easily knock 15 strokes off that score.

Shot 86 this morning. 41/45. Front 9 played the par 3's at +3 so thats no good. Back 9 was not good except probably the shot of the day for me a 3 from 260 out, after a lost tee shot. Hit the green, had a nice chip and 1 putt to save par. Greens were very speedy and whoever placed the cups had a really bad sense of humor. Company was good though playing with a couple Michigan THP'ers today.

86 yesterday, 88 today. Got really tired on the back 9 of both rounds and started playing poorly.

49 on the front nine today. 3/7 fairways and 0 GIRs. Zero.

Two shots to get out of a bunker, twice. Two lipped-out putts. One OB drive.

I did par the #1 handicap hole for the first time in a long time.

First non composite bogey free round. I drove the ball really well even if he stats don't show it. This was that cliche round of "that is the highest I could have shot." Was fun, the people I was playing with probably thought I was good, little do they know how bad some of my rounds are. Longest putt made was 7 feet. The other 3 birdies were 1 foot and a pair of 2 putt birdies.

35 - 33 = 68
33 putts no 3 putts
5/14 FIR
17/18 GIR
4 birdies.

Only misses green was a shanked wedge. :alien:

Back