What Do You Collect?

I have started a bad sneaker habit lately.

I don’t really collect anything other than way too many golf clubs.

I guess I do have an impressive collection of scars but that’s because I’ve done a lot of dumb things. I could out show and tell most folks on that one.

I try not to collect anything as to me most of it just gathers dust, so I don't have hundreds of anything but I do have a few nice scotches I just hang on to, a few nice pens, some watches and I try to find and buy hard to get bourbons but I typically will shoot for ones that are under $100 and still drink them

I don’t feel like I collect anything. My wife thinks I collect golf balls because I have so many in the garage.

Not much these days. I have a number of games used baseballs. An 1838 Harper’s Ferry musket rifle. A few avenger golf balls. Books, pictures.

that’s about it.

Feel like a lot of people can jump back in here and say funkos now haha.
I was actually just going to post that! As of 2 weeks ago...Funko Pops :LOL:

Odyssey putters

Star Wars Black Series figures

My kids are certain I collect golf clubs! I try to weed them out to make room for new ones

Yup just here to add to the Funko quota

Logo balls from the courses that I’ve played and balls from rounds where I scored exceptionally well (for me).

Star Wars stuff. I had a room in my old house dedicated to my collection. I haven't set it up in the new house yet.

I used to collect comics as a kid/young man. I still have thousands of them but I haven't bought any for decades.
Some sports memoribilia.

The putter cover rack has filled up recently.

View attachment 9039948
That's a broad but awesome collection! You're not focused on any one type, although SWAG has a definite presence. Really nice that you've got some high-end course ones in their too. It's a great reminder of a great day or round🔥

I am not really a collector as to say I buy things for my basement.

I have a wall of Disney, wall of Star Trek, section on Superman, sports room area has Wool pennants from baseball teams 1960’s and older, retro nfl helmets, signed jerseys, and stuff.

Golf clubs? :ROFLMAO:

Bourbon

Last edited:
Just a small sample of my geeky side. I have tons of Marvel, DC and Star Wars action figures I’ve been selling off over the last few years (25 plus years of collecting, **** piles up). Trying to limit new stuff to higher end Hot Toys and Lego (putting them together relaxes me). Selling off old stuff pays for new stuff (and paid tor my newest clubs a few years back).
View attachment 9025781

My next geek purchase just got announced - https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/at-at-75313?CMP=AFC-AffiliateUS-LNtsWdwRzsQ-2513819-115554-1
One of my all time favorite vehicles from my all time favorite SW movie. I'll be busy over the holidays.

LEGO-Star-Wars-UCS-AT-AT-75313.jpg

Shot Glasses, usually pick one up from places I go on vacation.

apparently I collect Cups.

1636477422699.png

Back