What do you do for a living?

I'm a Warehouse Manager at a state prison in Central California. Been there 19 years. Retiring next April when I get my 20 years. Al benefits are fully paid with 20 years. I get to spend more time on the course. And I get to spend time on the course with my 14 year old grandson. He's getting to be quite the golfer. Hopefully he'll make the high school golf team next year as a freshman.

I am a Heavy Civil Cost Estimator, not too exciting. Was a surveyor for 13 years. It helped greatly on reading distances out on the course...

What do you do for a living?

I'm still selling Integrated Modular Buildings into the Oil/Gas/Petrochemical markets here in Houston, but things are REALLY dire out here...

So, I've decided to get into recruiting as well.

My girlfriend and I have a dream to get to Costa Rica next year, so I need to establish a source of income that I can manage remotely. Recruiting, plus another couple of ventures I'm into, should allow me to get there!

If anyone is hiring, I can help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working towards a lazy future.

(translation, Software Tech Sales in the Governance and eDiscovery space)

I'm a Warehouse Manager at a state prison in Central California. Been there 19 years. Retiring next April when I get my 20 years. Al benefits are fully paid with 20 years. I get to spend more time on the course. And I get to spend time on the course with my 14 year old grandson. He's getting to be quite the golfer. Hopefully he'll make the high school golf team next year as a freshman.

Very nice. CMC?

Somewhere in this thread I posted I was a business development manager for a large transportation company and I got to take clients out on the course. After 9 years I decided it was time to embark on a new career.

Today I'm a real estate agent for one of the fastest growning realty brokers in the nation. Excited to venture out and be my own boss again by doing what I love doing best...helping people.

Somewhere in this thread I posted I was a business development manager for a large transportation company and I got to take clients out on the course. After 9 years I decided it was time to embark on a new career.

Today I'm a real estate agent for one of the fastest growning realty brokers in the nation. Excited to venture out and be my own boss again by doing what I love doing best...helping people.

Do you work for that guy who flips houses on TV in Vegas?

Do you work for that guy who flips houses on TV in Vegas?

Haha...that's Scott and no I do not. One of my friends used to be one of his closest friends until Scott got the show and now he doesn't speak to him. He let the show go to his head and lost a lot of friends by his own choice not theirs.

Haha...that's Scott and no I do not. One of my friends used to be one of his closest friends until Scott got the show and now he doesn't speak to him. He let the show go to his head and lost a lot of friends by his own choice not theirs.

He seems like a D bag

Congrats on the new gig. Once upon a time I was going to become an agent, but didn't have the backing of my family so I let that dream fall to the wayside. Who knows, by now I could be jet setting across America playing golf with all my money. LOL Instead, I'm still working for the man.

I'm working towards a lazy future.

(translation, Software Tech Sales in the Governance and eDiscovery space)

Nice! - My girlfriend staffs contract attorneys for eDiscovery review projects

Congrats on the new gig. Once upon a time I was going to become an agent, but didn't have the backing of my family so I let that dream fall to the wayside. Who knows, by now I could be jet setting across America playing golf with all my money. LOL Instead, I'm still working for the man.

Thank you. It's definitely not an easy career to start in. More money going out than coming in and that's one reason why many fail.

Nice! - My girlfriend staffs contract attorneys for eDiscovery review projects

It's an interesting space to work in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fleet and Carrier manager for a transportation company--- we're nationwide but I'm here in overcast Columbus, OH

Fleet and Carrier manager for a transportation company--- we're nationwide but I'm here in overcast Columbus, OH
You forgot beautiful. As in, beautiful overcast Columbus, OH. LOL

First post! :alien2:. I work for General Dynamics. I am a Network Engineer at SOCOM, MacDill AFB. I look forward to getting to know everyone on here.

First post! :alien2:. I work for General Dynamics. I am a Network Engineer at SOCOM, MacDill AFB. I look forward to getting to know everyone on here.

Welcome! Right up the road from me.

You forgot beautiful. As in, beautiful overcast Columbus, OH. LOL

Haha too true-- although it's been pretty nice last couple of weeks so I can't complain too much. I see you're in Canal, I actually work in Groveport, so right down the road from you!!

I am a Business Performance Advisor with Insperity now - essentially I help businesses mitigate the risks of being an employer by streamlining their HR operations but also save a ton on health insurance costs by leveraging our economies of scale....

I use a lot of your TACLANE units, although that may be a different business unit than you.

I used to live about 3 mikes from MacDill. Lots of THP'ers down your way. Welcome

I use a lot of your TACLANE units, although that may be a different business unit than you.
Oh yea?! I am very familiar with those.

I used to live about 3 mikes from MacDill. Lots of THP'ers down your way. Welcome

It's a great area that is hard to beat. I see you are in Maryland. I spent a few years up in the Aberdeen/Edgewood area. My wife and I just bought a house up in Lutz about 30 minutes North of MacDill. I kid you not, I am less than 1 mile from TPC Tampa, Cheval, and Heritage Harbor. That's right! 3 courses in less than a 3 minute drive. I am truly blessed.

Back