What do you do for a living?

I am an Accounting Clerk. Mostly just data entry, and not so much accounting. I put all of the payables in the ledger so the actual accountants can scrutinize it and stress over it.

Manager of Maintenance for a school district.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commercial Printing Estimator for the largest check printer- "Use more Checks"

Own and run a small software company that I'm trying to turn into a big software company.

Manage a car rental facility.

From the Tell Us About You thread:

I've been in Customer Service or Technical Support for the last 20 plus years. The last 10 and a half have been with the nation's oldest and most trusted cookbook publisher as technical support for their software and websites. That's right, I get to help kindly little old church ladies run their computers. The customers that know that they don't know anything about computers are the easiest to help. The customers that think they know computers, even a little bit, are the biggest PITAs.

IT contractor for WEC energy in WI.

I've worked in telecommunications my whole life. I'm currently an Engineering Director at a fiber provider.

I've worked in telecommunications my whole life. I'm currently an Engineering Director at a fiber provider.

Nice! 20 year telecom vet here as well, marketing and sales.

Commercial Printing Estimator for the largest check printer- "Use more Checks"
I just switched bank accounts this past week after 15 years with my previous bank. They said they were going to give me a complimentary set of 50 to start with. I said, "Thanks, that will last me about two years, as I literally write two checks a month" LOL

Sorry :blowkiss:

I just switched bank accounts this past week after 15 years with my previous bank. They said they were going to give me a complimentary set of 50 to start with. I said, "Thanks, that will last me about two years, as I literally write two checks a month" LOL

Sorry :blowkiss:
You write about 20 more a year than I do. Sorry ESG

You write about 20 more a year than I do. Sorry ESG

That's ok, we still probably printed them. And believe it or not, as a company, we get less than 50% of earnings and revenue from checks. Diversity is a necessity!

I do corporate accounting software implementation during the day. After 5 I do whatever my wife and daughter ask me to do. After 9 when it's just me and the dog I get up about 10 times to let the dog out to look for something to chase in the yard and I think about how much I miss playing golf.

Transitioning in 4 months...after 30 years of being a Soldier. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Thank you for your service!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Technology consultant for the local school district. Which means, server admin, network tech, exchange admin, web admin & designer, hardware tech, purchasing consultant and general hey you, this uses electricity, fix it guy.

Political advisor and Chief of Staff to a Member of Parliament.

It's... interesting. Not quite House of Cards in nature though. Every day feels more like Veep.

Software Analyst at a local hospital here in Denver. Love my job.

I work at home on Monday and Friday, so typically get away early in the morning for 18!

6th grade Social Studies teacher. It's wild.

US Army set to retire in December, transitioning in August...

Thank you for your service. Be sure to apply for your VA benefits....service-connected disability...and healthcare.

Welcome to THP, freeman.

I am a Arborist for a local municipality and own a landscaping company in NE Ohio.

Small world. My grandparents live in Chagrin Falls. Beautiful little town.

Back