What do you use to stream music?

Spotify. My kid pays 🤯 for a family plan. It’s pretty awesome.

I didn't like that about Spotify either. If I want music added to my playlist, I'll add it myself. I don't want some algorithm trying to figure out what music I might like, because chances are I probably won't.
My youngest showed me that can be shut off. It's some "smart" play ****.

Mostly Spotify but also use Pandora. For my catalog of music that I own from back in the day it is all uploaded to YouTube music so sometimes use that as well.

Spotify

Apple and Spotify

SiriusXM if I'm streaming. I've been known to use Amazon music occasionally but I'm trying leave the Amazon ecosystem.

Spotify Premium here. I also listen to a lot on Bandcamp but I'm not sure that might qualify as a streaming service.

Spotify paid subscription. As much time as I spend on the road and lake it's worth every penny.

Last edited:
Spotify.

I had thousands of songs in my iTunes library, going clear back to the Napster days and a lot of music I ripped from my own CD collection, and a bunch of playlists already curated over the years for my iPods. It just made sense to stick with Apple since I was already established with it, and it also works flawlessly with all my Apple devices (desktop, laptop, iPad, phone, watch, etc.)

I've tried the free versions of Pandora and Spotify, as well as a few other streaming apps that have faded into obscurity (Slacker Radio, last.fm, etc.), but learning new apps and trying to re-curate all my playlists was more trouble than it was worth. I resisted the subscription model for a long time and just stuck with my personal library in iTunes, but when Verizon offered Apple Music free as part of my cellular plan, I couldn't resist jumping into the streaming world.

Spotify on my phone/work.
Sirius XM for vehicle.

That is about it.

To add: I like that Apple's latest update finally includes the ability to share/collaborate on playlists (a feature that some others already had).

Apple music and SiriusXM depending on what I'm in the mood for. The Sirius streaming selection has gotten way better for me the last year or two.

Apple, Amazon music, pandora

Apple Music. It’s part of my cellphone plan. I really like it.

Spotify. We have it as an add on for something.

It varies for me. I use Spotify and Pandora. I have a couple things I like to listen to on Pandora, but using Spotify more and more.

Prime music

Sirius and Pandora, sometimes Apple if I want to listen to something specific.

I manage my music library in Apple Music and also use Sirius XM for radio listening.

Spotify

Back