What do you use to stream music?

Pandora users: do you create multiple stations or add multiple artists to 1 station? I have 1 station that I just add artists to so it's an eclectic journey but the algorithm tends to win

I was on Spotify but it was annoying me so I went to Amazon Music. I might go back to spotify if Amazon annoys me enough

Apple Music

Mainly Sirius XM both in the car and via app. Sometimes Spotify. I’d live to try Apple Music but I’m cheap.

I use the global player app to stream uk radio stations. Occasionally I’ll use Spotify, but as others have mentioned the way they add songs to your playlists means I don’t use it that much. They did do a trial where for a couple of bucks a month you got the premium service but with ads. I guess there wasn’t much uptake as they don’t do it anymore.

Usually Pandora for me but the girls use Apple more

Spotify subscription

Pandora users: do you create multiple stations or add multiple artists to 1 station? I have 1 station that I just add artists to so it's an eclectic journey but the algorithm tends to win
I have multiple Spotify playlists for different moods, types of music. Also one huge list of liked songs... I used have Pandors, Spotify seems much more versatile in some regards.

I have a pandora station that I couldn't even tell you how old it is, 20 years? 15 years? I don't often use it, but somehow it always makes it onto my phone (as in, I download it and log in) and just keep using it.

I’m a subscriber to YouTube Premium so if I’m going to stream anything, it’s YouTube music, otherwise, I use my own library of songs I have on my phone.

I have the majority of my music on my phone as MP3's but I also stream using the app from the radio station from back home because they have a big choice of genres.

At home it's mostly Amazon music because we have echo's everywhere.

I have the majority of my music on my phone as MP3's but I also stream using the app from the radio station from back home because they have a big choice of genres.

At home it's mostly Amazon music because we have echo's everywhere.
Triple J?

Pandora and Spotify

I don't do a ton of music but I use Spotify the most

I listen to a ton of music. 96% Spotify. 4% Apple Music.

Pandora and Amazon music as I like the interface and lossless audio for my theater/2 channel setup.

Apple Music. I keep a subscription to Apple One which includes music. I share it with a couple of family members. In addition to music I use the iCloud storage, fitness+, and Apple TV+. For my needs, it is a good deal.

Amazon music for me. I’ve tried others bit always come back because of the large number of songs I uploaded years ago.

I pay for Spotify and Apple. Family uses Spotify, but I moved to Apple earlier this year. I have a lot of downloaded concert audio that is easy to integrate into the app, so I just went with it. Spotify has a better algorithm.

Used Tidal and Qboz or whatever it's called for awhile. Meh.

iHeart and Spotify, iHeart primarily for music, Spotify more for podcasts. I'm not on the premium plans but free with the occasional annoying ads.

Apple Music mostly. Sometimes I’ll use Spotify. And for some reason I still have an iHeart Radio app on my phone even though I haven’t used it in years. Good for listening to local stations from another region.

Amazon Music.

It's ok. Pandora has a wider and bettrr selection when throwing on a channel.

Back