What do you use to stream music?

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
What app/service do you use to stream music?

Apple since it's included as part of my cell phone plan. Maybe one of the mods will correct the thread title.

Apple. It's easy and comes with the Apple One service I have.

Pandora as I've created a pretty good single station that has a huge span of music types and Spotify as it allows me to do albums that Pandora doesn't do

Apple Music.

Pandora for just general listening as I’ve got a 15 year old multi band station I’ve been working on. Amazon for listening to a new album.

Have most of my music locally on my phone but I use Spotify as well

Tidal. Though I don't really do much streaming other than exploring new albums. If I like an album I buy it and listen to my copy.

Spotify for me

Apple, since it's free to me.

amazon music

Usually Spotify as I think it has the best interface and easiest to make playlists on. Apple music when I want the lossless / spatial audio.

Free Pandora. I've tried free spotify but they add their own music to your playlist if you have free. How ******* dumb is that? I don't care if you give me ads, but don't add stuff I have zero desire to listen to

Sirius XM because I can have it on my work computer as well, so have it in both Jeeps, but also use Spotify in the gym.

I don't usually steam my music, maybe my vegetables :ROFLMAO:

Spotify

Apple Music, Spotify, and Pandora.

Free Pandora. I've tried free spotify but they add their own music to your playlist if you have free. How ******* dumb is that? I don't care if you give me ads, but don't add stuff I have zero desire to listen to
I didn't like that about Spotify either. If I want music added to my playlist, I'll add it myself. I don't want some algorithm trying to figure out what music I might like, because chances are I probably won't.

Spotify Premium. I try to stay out of Apple and Amazon stuff, so it's what I got.

Mostly Spotify, occasionally Apple.

I am a simpleton who got on on the apple train early, so Apple music is what I use.

I didn't like that about Spotify either. If I want music added to my playlist, I'll add it myself. I don't want some algorithm trying to figure out what music I might like, because chances are I probably won't.
It's even worse when the playlist is a little smaller. You hardly get to listen to anything you actually have on it

Listening to my SiriusXM app on a flight right now. I already pay for it for my truck so why use anything else in my phone?

Back