What Driver Heads Do You Like Right Now???

Wow I find it incredible how the majority of support in (the early portions of) this thread is for Nike or Cobra. Two companies you wouldn't really hear about in this part of a bag a few years ago!
My buddy got a new Covert Tour and adores that club - I'll be sure to tell him not to sky it though haha

Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme - VERY long, VERY forgiving, Sounds excellent and looks awesome.

A done deal - simples :)

Love my ZL Encore

Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme - VERY long, VERY forgiving, Sounds excellent and looks awesome.

A done deal - simples :)

I have to agree, for an unforgiving head it's very forgiving and with the right shaft an absolute beast.

I wish I could have hit the covert tour, the performance is just a spin machine for me, I'm sure the tour would have been night and day.

Taptaptaparoo

I have fallen in love with the Amp Cell........

I had the chance to buy an R1 at half price and passed it up because I'm enjoying the Amp Cell so much.

I think it is funny how different people like different things so much. Lots of Amp Cell love on here but I couldn't hit that club to save my life. Nothing against Cobra, just nothing about that club worked for me.

I'm really liking my RBZ2 head right now. Also like the 913 and G25.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Cleveland Classic 310 - (could be head and shaft combo) but loving this driver. If only I could find a 10.5 head, I think the 9.5 is a little low for me. The roll I am getting is huge. Has been a game changer for sure.

RFX has been the best driver I have every used so far. I had a brief period of time that I used the covert tour which I also liked but the Callaway just seems to fit me perfectly.

Personally, after trying and gaming the Ping Anser, Nike Covert (NON tour), Cally Xhot(NON tour), I have fallen in love with the Cally RAZR Fit head. I am playing an 11.5 with the Project X 6.0 shaft and it is a bomber at elevation here in Reno, NV. Higher you hit the ball at elevation the longer it goes. Can't take advantage of the thin air unless you're ball stays in it for awhile. I also tried the Tour Authentic version which is awesome, but I got a deal on a 9.5 head and it was too low of a trajectory for me. Cally RAZR Fit is very solid and doesn't have the hollow feel like many other low spinning heads.

I love the Amp Cell.

Other heads I really like are the Anser and the Yonex E Zone.

I still love the Covert. Even if it doesn't do a thing, it just looks so cool! I've talked to quite a few people who say its the real deal though.

Back