What Driver Shaft Are You Using Right Now?

Autoflex, and it has been super.

Been going through driver shafts like candy last couple years, finally found my winner. Diamana TB 50S.

this shaft fit me excellent with my new swing profile, I I'm a lot slower and not as powerful the last 2 years as I try to improve my swing and this shaft keeps my in the short stuff and gets me the best trajectory and spin for what I can put into it.

I use to be steep now I'm shallow and not able to transfer my power at impact without messing with my form, so now im at 141 ball speed, 1.43 smash, and 240 carry...but im happy with that, since it usually stays in the fairway now!!

previous shafts were PX evenflow, Tensie raw Blue 55g, Ventus Blue TR 7S, and a 45g A-flex budget autoflex DIY build :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Another good day with 50gram HZRDUS Silver Stiff. Straight; better higher flight. I am digging it.

HZRDUS Black 4G 60 6.0. Best balance of stability and speed I've found for my game thus far.

Right now I am playing the Ventus Blue TR 5s. I had my best driving day maybe of the year today in crappy weather. This was after hitting it lousy the last 2 days. I do know what I changed though.

I shortened my driver when I got a Project X EvenFlow Blue 75g 6.0 (S flex). I still have the old shafts (UST Mamiya UTS ProForce 7S and an old Grafalloy Prototype NT 85g S flex).

The ProForce that came with it was just too light for me and the NT 85 was good, but I wanted to get more control and shorten it up, which is why I now have the EvenFlow (with heavier head weights to get it to E2 swingweight.

The Hzrdus red CB 50 is still in the TSR2 head. Combo feels so good and works very well. Will still spend sometime with the Ventus TR red in the same head. For now the Hzrdus work better.

Other driver has Hypersonic in it. Hypersonic combined with Paradym is really good combo.

Still using a blank version the Denali black.. I cannot wait to get the finished product!!

Back