What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic flash driver and going to buy flash 3 wood too. Anyone have extra cash lol? That costed a bit haha

Ordered a dozen of these last night.

Love the Golfholics Youtube Videos...makes me jealous of golfing weather in SoCal with all the snow covered courses by me.

chromesoftX_2048x2048.jpg

PGA Tour Live

Same. Was streaming the Golf Channel but it just wasn't enough.

my subscription from last year said it was going to auto-renew, but with the changeover that clearly didn't happen.

Apex Smoke 4 iron
Apex Pro Smoke 5-AW
Tour Grey PM Grind 60*

Jordan XI golf shoes

(so far... time to visit the ponder thread)

Toulon Stroke Lab Vegas. :banana:

not many of these still new left in Canada... they had to come from New Brunswick

eT1kII5.jpg

M6 19 degree hybo and a LOT LOT LOT of TP5 and TP5x with the 150% trade in.

And I need to call TM because I actually forgot two more clubs for trade in.

Bought a Ping headcover with their original patent on it. That’s going to look so damn good

Bought a Ping headcover with their original patent on it. That’s going to look so damn good

That sounds awesome! (from a fellow lawyer nerd who once considered decorating his office with prints of golf-related patents)

That sounds awesome! (from a fellow lawyer nerd who once considered decorating his office with prints of golf-related patents)

And I want to know where you got those prints. Sounds awesome!

Didn't buy anything, but i get to pick ups my JGR heads tomorrow with brand new KBS C-Taper Lites in them

And I want to know where you got those prints. Sounds awesome!

Never pulled the trigger on them. Someone was selling them on Etsy. I was supposed to be shopping for wall art for my GF's clinic, and somehow searched for "golf patents"--whoops, haha.

A Stitch SL1 bag and alignment sticks cover for myself and some Stitch knit head covers for my lovely wife arrived today along with some Craftsman head covers.

Ordered one of the puttin4bird pins! Can't wait to put this on my bag. Wish I didn't have to, meaning I wish he was still here with his family. Never met him, but proud to support and proud to be part of such an awesome community!
2cad84a33aedb8fb9d1d09b4a5fd5c2b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3 more goodies!

cc70ac9c2d1951e4138838ef4f80328a.jpg

6910f23a9df16ccc707066d9d0ef9d81.jpg

795ff324fa3f7ba4139c4f2bf0c1e937.jpg

a04e7143ec7a3af9165dee89baf65ca7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received in the mail the used set of Callaway XR 5-PW irons I purchased from an ebay seller. They look to be in excellent condition. Bargained with the seller and got a really good price on them so I pulled the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back