What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed the polar opposite of the HZRDUS smoke Green. Got an AD IZ on the way. Should have the entire launch spectrum covered.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Decided to cut down my M3 driver by a half inch to play @45” and my M4 3W to play @42.25 so i ordered 2 new NDMCs and a 3rd weight for my driver. Gonna need to buy some lead tape for the 3W I think considering it just dropped about 5 swingweight points.

Finally broke down and got a Toulon ATL off eBay the other day. The price I went in with was a lowball and I won. Excited to put it through its paces. Also scooped up a Scotty Cameron “Cash is King” headcover!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5b91c5f03e11b5e1ef38e166482ecf0c.jpg

Grabbed a nice wind vest on sale...

A set of G410 irons and a couple 2017 M2 hybrids

Found this hiding in a used bin at a Big Box. Not sure they knew what they had. Could not leave it there all alone. Plus is the H5 neck, perfect for my slight arc. Will be doing a little experiment on this one. Going to attempt a homemade Stroke Lab type shaft.
9a79f49cc995dc1b4311963902ff7f48.jpg
082a2bd26127394943c4bd1400ebf0ae.jpg
11d037f0316884850b597f075469b1e3.jpg

Boy you should of seen @Snickerdog when he seen that putter in the pro shop. He was like a dog in heat!!! haha

Boy you should of seen @Snickerdog when he seen that putter in the pro shop. He was like a dog in heat!!! haha

Yeah...he got in the cart and was stuttering he was so excited lol "muh muh muh when we get done we gotta stop back by the pro shop man" "why?" "cause im buying a Toulon putter" "the fu?! Really?" haha

:blob:

Yeah...he got in the cart and was stuttering he was so excited lol "muh muh muh when we get done we gotta stop back by the pro shop man" "why?" "cause im buying a Toulon putter" "the fu?! Really?" haha

:bulgy-eyes: That thing is a thing of beauty!!! She will treat me well.

Nike cap and polo

Sleeve of the new Stars and Stripes Truvis. One for display and they other two to play.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Edel E2 Torque balanced putter. Used at 2nd swing.I put the buffer wheel to it and it looks brand new with a really nice high buff to it.
Already ordered the round grip to put on.

Oh....just a few things from Ben Hogan Golf.

PTx Pro 4 - PW irons
54 and 58 degree Black Equalizer wedges
GS53 10.5 degree driver (Pre-order)
GS53 3 and 5 woods
Stand Bag
Towel

Oh....just a few things from Ben Hogan Golf.

PTx Pro 4 - PW irons
54 and 58 degree Black Equalizer wedges
GS53 10.5 degree driver (Pre-order)
GS53 3 and 5 woods
Stand Bag
Towel

Was only a matter of time! Nice!

Was only a matter of time! Nice!

You are correct sir. Just had to get some questions answered over the last few days before pulling the trigger.

These just came in. Most definitely Going to the range tonight

2 dozen Japanese market Chrome Tour Truvis and a couple of my favorite "economy" gloves.

Attachments

• Truvis 1.jpeg
    Truvis 1.jpeg
    400.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Truvis 2jpeg.jpeg
    Truvis 2jpeg.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 0
I haven’t bought any golf stuff for two days.

Golf Balls.
THP Evolve Epoch Tees.

rainbowwwwwww

gvB3gRQ.jpg
Good luck with that. I have a 68° wedge and it's basically just a practice club.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Epic Flash SZ 3 Wood w/Evenflow Black inbound.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back