What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative AOA? The only time I’ve broken one was when I hit down on the tee and it broke.
That or in really cold temps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I see other guys using one tee for months on here. How in the heck to you guys do that. All I use are Epoch and I go through one or two a round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get many rounds out of a tee. I'll lose it before I break it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Love my Matte Grey sample pack!

ef1597488d88222ac0ee1985f08e60a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

solelace and disc ignite NXT. see which one i like more.

Another putter. Hopefully this one will last long enough for me to take the wrapper off.

What in the heLL is going on with you and putters?

Clicgear 3.5+ as I grew tired of the beaten down Bagboys that are free to use in our nearby courses. Because of no strap mechanism, my stand bag always twists and turns like John Travolta. No more of that.

In with the Clicgear, out with the Travolta. I also purchased Bag Cozy to help maintain bag position. Maiden voyage is scheduled for Thursday.

Sugar skull putter cover, previous release 64° Cally PM Grind LW, a dozen Wilson Staff Duo Professional balls.

Love my Matte Grey sample pack!

ef1597488d88222ac0ee1985f08e60a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yes! Still my favorite shirts and it’s not even remotely close.

Looked at these. Amazing price and some solid reviews. Free fitting with them about an hour and a half away... Because I'm still waiting on my PTX Pro's .. I'm going to wait though, agonizing as it is

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
5bb6a33a11752ee67ef1326d0ea06501.jpg

Range plan for the family.

KBS $-Taper 130X shafts for my wedges...looking for some consistency.

Doz Bridgestone B RX's

fresh rebar!

Yea man decided to match my wedge shafts with my iron shafts. I cannot get along with the feel of these s400 shafts. I have the tour issued black onyx ones and I’m getting rid of them.

Yea man decided to match my wedge shafts with my iron shafts. I cannot get along with the feel of these s400 shafts. I have the tour issued black onyx ones and I’m getting rid of them.

I know it’s mental, but I did the same thing with my pm grinds and they feel way better and more importantly give me confidence

Couple dozen Tour BX

I put the standard KBS Tour 130X in my wedges and I absolutely love them. I haven't messed with the $ Tapers yet.

I know it’s mental, but I did the same thing with my pm grinds and they feel way better and more importantly give me confidence

I put the standard KBS Tour 130X in my wedges and I absolutely love them. I haven't messed with the $ Tapers yet.

Ha that’s what I’m doing with my wedges after my fitting next week. Specifically going to make sure the fitter addresses wedge shaft selection with me as well since I play both set wedges and pm
Grinds.

Ha that’s what I’m doing with my wedges after my fitting next week. Specifically going to make sure the fitter addresses wedge shaft selection with me as well since I play both set wedges and pm
Grinds.

Yea I notice a completely different feel with my wedges than my irons and I don’t like it. The $ Taper are so smooth that I’m looking forward to that in wedges again.

Shot a 41 before it started raining. I believe tending down to a 17.9 on the handicap.

Been thinking of trying a utility club for a while and bought one on CPO today. 20% off and free shipping. X forged 21 degree with recoil shaft. Looking forward to trying next week when we vacation up north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back