What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pair of Bridgestone Barricold winter gloves. With the Arccos testing coming up, I will be playing some rounds in cold weather for sure.

A set of JPX 850 Forged!

I donated and got my Albatros Club Membership today. Does that count as golf stuff? :act-up:

I donated and got my Albatros Club Membership today. Does that count as golf stuff? :act-up:

ummm YES! Awesome! The one golf purchase a year I don't debate and ponder endlessly over hahaha

b4eba9639eda191de04108dd3e152b56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really need to hit some TEE fairways again. They are so damn good.

That one reminds me a little of the 2014 BB (i.e. my favorites) in shape and with the little channel in the back.

They are solid FWs. I still have my beta, but I found a great deal on the CB and have always wanted to try to it, so here we go. I'm looking forward to seeing how the bacon strips perform.

Been stalking the forums for a while reading reviews and haven't posted in yonks, so figured how's a good time as I've upgraded :D

Just received my set of Mizuno jpx 850 forged with project x 6.0 4 - 9 iron, and then Vokey SM5 black 46, 52 and 56. Got to wait a couple of weeks for the 60 as they're out of stock of the heads in the UK.

Hit it some balls up the range tonight and left grinning like a maniac. Can't wait to get them on the course tomorrow. From tests I'm the pro shop with gc2, the Mizuno are longer than my old speedblades, but with fantastic feel.

Bought a dozen chrome soft balls and a 30oz Yeti tumbler for myself.

Pay it forward for 3 THP'ers 2016 AC membership!

Some KBS shafts for my gamer irons. Just need to decide on grip
2024767198716a28d8643ecbe1b78107.jpg

18 with cart

18 holes. Cobra hat and orange puma hat headcover.

Bought these beauties yesterday... Wow really happy right now
e9ad773cda1cdfdf94c7bad1357c9e6a.jpg

A cart for 18 holes. The Fly-Z I won on ebay Tuesday night came today.

Bought a new Bridgestone golf hat today.

Bucket at the range... Also picked up another dozen TM tour preferred x and Pro V1 balls which were both $34.99 at golftown

A couple of golf gloves

And a xxio 8 driver...

Speeder 661 came in today. I like it.

b072013f7af61b21809a2a16a0d38702.jpg
8ec91da7ee2ba738fc77cf1b15d9316b.jpg

This came in yesterday. Hoping to get out this weekend and test it out. It looks small compared to my J40 and the XCG7 Beta.

5b9d321affcdaa29d939ebdb6565aa72.jpg
Just bought exact same club. I'll never replace it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wilson Staff Nexus Bag for $48 off of ebay and a golf ball display case. With my first eagle yesterday I figured it was time to buy a case.

18 holes round.

Picked up a Titleist winter hat today at Golfsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back