What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got fitted as part of my lesson plan at GolfTEC and picked up a set of RSi1 4-PW. Can't wait to get them in next week and hit the course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greens fees and a Bettinardi BB1 from the market place

2 dozen B-330RX
Adidas pants
Callaway winter gloves
Puma 1/4 zip
Adidas base layer

Played 18 in the wind/drizzle today. XR Pros are so money. :act-up:

Re-upped at my home course. They offered a 2 year deal last year, and then offered to extend 2 more years. I'm all set thru 2018 now!

Wilson Staff Nexus Bag for $48 off of ebay and a golf ball display case. With my first eagle yesterday I figured it was time to buy a case.

Congratulations!

I have been thinking about getting a display case for my office and finding various logo balls to put in to it. Once, I am good enough for birdies and eagles one of those can go in there too. :)

A bucket of range balls.

This just happened. And all I wanted was some new pants. Ha.

New Galvin Green Windproof jacket as I forgot mine and it was blowing a gale at the course!

Ordered this for Christmas for my dad.

He has had the same bag since he learned to play golf almost twenty years ago, same clubs too. :)

resource.ashx

Titleist 913H 19º :)

Callaway adapter.

For my PX THP Staff Hand Crafted.

T2GRN bought me my 2016 Albatross Club membership! Now to pay it forward.....

22466838867_48415e3c9e_z.jpg
[/URL]Garage golf by Heath Ropp, on Flickr[/IMG]Bought a 10'x10'x10' golf cage net to hang in my garage and a Cimarron 4'x6' Ultimate golf mat off ebay. Got it all put together this weekend and I must say I love being able to hit balls any time I want.
View attachment 22496

Last edited:
Bought a 10'x10'x10' golf cage net to hang in my garage and a Cimarron 4'x6' Ultimate golf mat off ebay. Got it all put together this weekend and I must say I love being able to hit balls any time I want.
View attachment 22486

That is big time. I have been thinking of doing something like that. Amazing job man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bought a 10'x10'x10' golf cage net to hang in my garage and a Cimarron 4'x6' Ultimate golf mat off ebay. Got it all put together this weekend and I must say I love being able to hit balls any time I want.
View attachment 22486

​I like it!

New shirt & ball marker from The Golf Club of Sonterra in San Antonio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 match play and also hit some new Mizuno EZ Forged a playing partner had. Ill take those awesome thoughts to the right thread!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

At the recommendation of Nate, I bought a pair of stance socks for the course this week.

Pulled the trigger on a Callaway Big Berth stand bag.
It was $160 on Jet.com + 20% off your first order. Never used them before, so fingers are crossed that its a good experience.

Traded in some clubs at Golfsmith, picked up a Fly-Z hybrid. Also bought a set of custom head covers.

Two MyFly8 adapters so I cand shaft up a B Asha 5X and my THP Staff Project X shaft for some runs in the LTD.

2doz Duo Spins for my personal research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back