What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 doz B330 rxs off the bay.

Just arrived. Decision on whether j15 mbs or xr pros get these will wait until next month
f741eb38e953d4d59e77d5cc3cfbf20f.jpg

Just arrived. Decision on whether j15 mbs or xr pros get these will wait until next month
They looks sweet, what are they?

So awesome
I had the 130g stiff but they launched a bit too high. I thought the 120 may launch too low so 125 that sits right between the two may be good :)

Game golf, just have the inevitable 2 week shipping via Ebay's ever so efficient Global Postage System. :sleepy:

Just picked up some Puma Faas Lite 2.0s for $36 with Prime shipping. Stupid DOTD thread.

TaylorMade R1 driver for $53. Not bad...

HOW AND WHERE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the Bay. Serial number verified and all. I couldn't pass up on the deal although it's pretty dinged up. A lot of white paint chips but I'll be painting it flat black so I'm not worried.

$_57.JPG

Grabbed a few Ogio Polos, and a Cobra baffler XL 5h (grabbed the hybrid for $2.75+S/H). now to wait to them to ship to me.

Just bought the IZZO Swami 3000 Range finder today. Had the 1500 but left in the golf cart at Eagles Brooke in GA. :(

I bought my 3 year old her first set of clubs. Being a lefty it was hard to track them down, but I did. I also bought some practice foam balls for the living room. Hoping to have a golf partner for life.

My wedge came in and I picked up 2 dozen Chrome+. Still not sure why the Chrome and Chrome+ are still at $40 a dozen when they are a couple season old, oh well Im just glad they still have some in stock.

My wedge came in and I picked up 2 dozen Chrome+. Still not sure why the Chrome and Chrome+ are still at $40 a dozen when they are a couple season old, oh well Im just glad they still have some in stock.
I thought the Chrome were $32 last time I saw them.

Picked up a dozen Lightning HL3s.

Lesson with my golf coach tonight.

Got a mint Adams Pro 23 degree hybrid for 10 bucks hahaha. Throwing the irod in it when it arrives

I ordered a 3-PW set of Bridgestone J15 CB's and a set of 50/54/58 Bridgestone J15 wedges in chrome.

I ordered them in stock configuring with stock stiff/wedge shafts, but will be replacing all the shafts with UST Recoil 125 F4 shafts.

I bought my 3 year old her first set of clubs. Being a lefty it was hard to track them down, but I did. I also bought some practice foam balls for the living room. Hoping to have a golf partner for life.

Get her righty clubs so she can swing like a normal person. :bulgy-eyes:

I have wiffle balls, but practice in the living room is great!

And I hope she always stays on the right side of the ball. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back