What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 dozen Wilson Staff DUO Prior Generation Yellow Golf Balls from Budget Golf.

Greens fee.

Shaft puller, a bit of clear epoxy, and 2 dozen ferrules arrived.

Put the clubs down over a month ago, suddenly got the urge to get messing around with them again!
da05b4e9f8def626cfdc576451a692cb.jpg

35cad7713b91a9ba4f77defd473e85e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5-GW Srixon 765s w/ Recoil 110 F4's from a great THPer

Last edited:
Returned a Rogue 3W to CPO for Rogue 3W with a different shaft.

Returned a Rogue 3W to CPO for Rogue 3W with a different shaft.

Nice. What are you trying out this time?

Nice. What are you trying out this time?

I'm going from a Aldila Quaranta 50 Graphite in a Regular to a Project X HZRDUS Yellow 75 Graphite in a Stiff.

The Aldilda was just too light and after conversing with Danny at UST, I was going to switch out the shaft for a PROFORCE V2 7F4, So with a CPO sale and a less than 90 day buy back, I'll get the whole transaction for less than $60. I had a Yellow HZRDUS in an EX10 Beta that I just loved. According to the Project X site, the Yellow is Backweighted so that more weight can be added to the head, if this is true, this should be perfect as I like lighter swing weights, more weight in my hands and less at the club head.

I'm exicited to maybe having this resolved. The one I picked up is in Like New Condition.

I'm going from a Aldila Quaranta 50 Graphite in a Regular to a Project X HZRDUS Yellow 75 Graphite in a Stiff.

The Aldilda was just too light and after conversing with Danny at UST, I was going to switch out the shaft for a PROFORCE V2 7F4, So with a CPO sale and a less than 90 buy back, I'll get the whole transaction for less than $60. I had a Yellow HZRDUS in an EX10 Beta that I just loved. According to the Project X site, the Yellow is Backweighted so that more weight can be added to the head, if this is true, this should be perfect as I like lighter swing weights, more weight in my hands and less at the club head.

I'm exicited to maybe having this resolved. The one I picked up is in Like New Condition.

Great. It’s true the yellow is counterbalanced so you should be good to go.

Snagged a Fujikura Speeder 665 TS off the bag for my driver.

96 Near Mint Bridgestone e6 Soft for winter play with my son...he's draining me dry with new golf balls...

Rain suit complete. Finally have a good rain jacket coming on Friday, and pants today. Excitement level is pretty high for it, especially in just crappy FL weather on and off the course

Evnroll er1.2 smh something again i don't need but wanted lol

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Rose & Fire Dancing Clover mallet head cover.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

another set of irons i don’t need. 718 ap2 5-gw nippon 880 amc stiff shafts. i’ve been lusting after the ap2s since last year. this will be a fun set for sure. i’ll probably go tmb 4 and maybe 5, then ap2 for the rest.

cobra has my heart right now, but titleist was damn good to me last year and i want to build a bag of their gear i can game. maybe driver and woods from the ts line. vokey wedges. circle t putter. a man can dream.

Last edited:
I brought 10 second hand TP5s for our golf trip. And a pair of adidas shoes, the blue pair.

adi.PNG

How could I possibly resist these Sunfish leather head covers?

Red-Sox-600x600.jpg

2019 Albatross Membership!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fugoo Go Bluetooth speaker.

bought a King LTD Black driver and c300 hybrid online

went to the local golf retailer to laugh at prices and bought a rangefinder bag attachment for my cart

then dove into the headcover bargain bin and found these gems

275cWXB.jpg

My entry fee into a golf tournament in 2 weeks.

Spider Tour Black Double Bend from Budget Golf with 20% off

6deb2941c0e3f4d89fc8dc38f5745cf7.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Finally scored a G400 Max 10.5 with Ping Tour 65 shaft and of course had to get a new lob wedge. SM7 58-12D.

G400Max.JPEGSM7 58D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back