What golf stuff did you buy today?

Evnroll ER8.3. 35” mid-mallet with the stock pistol grip. Great putter for me. I tested a massive number of putters (2 hours yesterday, another hour this morning). I would have never predicted this putter. Many putts will be made with it.

Best of luck with the new putter.

UST Attas Cool 7s for my F8 to replace a broken Evenflow blue.

Best of luck with the new putter.

Thanks. I can’t wait to get it into action on Monday at a tournament and then evening league. This is my first putter where I let my hands make the choice. I should get feedback fairly quickly on whether that was a good idea or not.

Vokey SM7 56* Wedge

I think thats the bag done now as the 60* isn't used that much

I may take it out and get a Utility iron (18*)

Adidas waterproof trousers

Garmin Approach S82. Arrived this morning.

I bought a maverick 2hybrid and a ping 4hybrid. I can't hit a 3 wood anymore, so trying to go low hybrid. We will see...

It's hotter than hades and humid too. Golfing in this weather requires the right equipment. I took advice from THPers and made an important purchase this morning online. Decided to try the 3 different models (material and length).

2U01BB.126_1080x.png2U06BB.149_1080x.png

Also picked up some Adidas no-show socks since my ankle golf tan draws lots of comments when wearing sandals.

Just 18 holes Dew sweeper style

I purchased a Cleveland Huntington Beach 11. (I still love my Frontline Elevado but I'll rotate these between the practice green and course). I also ordered the same Lamkin grip that comes on the Frontline so that they both will have the same grip. I also grabbed a couple new polos that were on sale.

2 Tour velvet 360 grips for my wedges and a Cap Magnetic Ball Marker

New Vice "Lion" towel and Vice Pro balls...testing them this week. Anyone have any input on vice balls?

4 dozen kirkland balls and gloves.

Yesterday, actually: A new SeeMore putter, a SeeMore putting training aid, a small chipping/driving matt, and some wiffle balls with which to practice my swing w/o either losing balls in the woods--or taking-out windows in the shed if (if?) I shank one badly
lol.gif

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

Bought 7 UST Mamyai Recoil ES SW 780 S Flex shafts to and custom ferrules to replace the current shafts on on my Cobra FT irons.

Have been pondering new irons for a bit. I just landed a set of Srixon Z565 5-PW with KBS Tours, in easy 9/10 condition for $320 shipped!

I’ll post pics when I get ‘em...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three more Puma Cloudspun polos. Man those shirts are awesome!

Arrived today, just in time for my rounds the next 3 days. RX Oakley’s with the dark gold lens and the Garmin S20. 71F0043A-FC9A-4DB4-A605-810BB771D455.jpeg6CAD3E99-4A2A-4806-9477-EC4E9BA6E078.jpeg

Attachments

• E0E2F331-AE4D-4CE8-BA07-AE7AC040900B.jpeg
    E0E2F331-AE4D-4CE8-BA07-AE7AC040900B.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 19
It's hotter than hades and humid too. Golfing in this weather requires the right equipment. I took advice from THPers and made an important purchase this morning online. Decided to try the 3 different models (material and length).

View attachment 8952096View attachment 8952097

Also picked up some Adidas no-show socks since my ankle golf tan draws lots of comments when wearing sandals.

I’m a big fan of the Gear Shift variant of these. REALLY incredible in the heat.

Back