What golf stuff did you buy today?

Box of yellow CSX LS TT

Got 7 dozen Mint Snell mix today from Golf Ball Nut. Out of 84 balls only 2 had minor scuffs, and only 1 had faint player markings. The breakdown was 31 MTB-X, 25 MTB-Black (13 2019, 12 2018), 9 Get Sum, 2 MTB-Red, 16 My Tour Ball, and 1 K-Sig (for good measure). 75/84 urethane! Amazing haul for $80!

Also go my Sub70 high crown. As usual, they delivered a first class buying experience...on a $25 visor! From the box, to the swag, to the hand signed note, and even down to the black tissue paper. This is what DTC should be!
C32AB5C2-826C-4219-B9C1-26B50ABE2E1B.jpeg

budget golf coming through today. my puma proadapts have been my favorite shoe, and they're looking a little worn. they're $200, which is kinda hard to justify but i love them. budget had my exact size for $140, AND the thp discount worked. pretty thrilled with that.

Another Evolve Masters batch. I mean it’s a deal for the tee’s alone...then add in three pairs of socks for $20. A no brainer.

Bought a 7 wood head and a shaft. MCS 70 g shaft, head ping replica. Should be here Monday, in a hurry to get them and star playing.

New 3w. Sim 2 Max20210403_183758.jpg

Paid my monthly membership and a cart fee today.

PXG 0311XF gen 2 5-G, phone and heroes pricing made them very comparable to similar clubs, but once customized these might be slightly less, tweaked loft, lie, and length. Mid size grips, etc.

Funny thing is made took my specs was not a lot more than people are actually paying on ebay.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited.

Oh and this... Just because I had to

1617498925566.jpeg

Was cruising IG and came across 10% off at TXG so I ordered my Arccos Caddie Link. Sadly, 10% barely covered the cost of shipping but a discount is a discount.

“Inside Down the Line” putting aid from Momentus after my Club Champion fitting yesterday. Jacob has the same stroke type I do, so it turned into a total geek fest at my fitting :ROFLMAO:

Superstroke Flatso 3.0 Traxion Putter Grip

Another Evolve Masters socks and tees package. Too good to pass up

Today I bought a tsi3 9*, last week I purchased a Tensei 1k pro white 6s for my Callaway max LS as well as a tsi3 15* fairway. Might as well update the rest of the stuff I have bought over the winter. Mizuno JPX 921 forged...sold then purchased a set of Callaway x-forged cb’s which I will hopefully play all year. Then a set of tour rack Cleveland ZipCore’s (50*, 54*, 58*). Then I bought a customs Callaway epic max ls which I’m not totally getting along with which lead to the shaft purchase and tsi mentioned above. I think that is it for now

Last edited:
Bought a dozen Pro V1 (yellow) for the first time in probably 18 years.

Played it some throughout the years, when found on the course. Was never impressed enough to buy.

Whim purchase, like the yellow. I've been in golf ball purgatory for a while, unable to settle. Might as well see what the #1 ball in golf has in store for me now.

2021_masters_headcover_driver_image1_400x400.jpg

“Inside Down the Line” putting aid from Momentus after my Club Champion fitting yesterday. Jacob has the same stroke type I do, so it turned into a total geek fest at my fitting :ROFLMAO:
Came in. It’s amazing for my stroke and needs.

Ugh, I have a problem. Today, after yesterday's debacle with my current wedges, I bought the 311 forged 54 and 58, from PXG - when I factored that I wanted graphite, and 1/2" over and up 1 degree (my irons are being made up 2) but I don't swing as hard with the sand nor the lob so 1 is fine. Anyway, custom work on Mizuno, and Cobra and they are all of a sudden more costly - then there's shipping, they were able to combine with my order from Saturday, so no extra shipping fees, and a few bucks off for calling vice the web.

It's a disease. Hope these sticks cure it - with the irons and wedges - I have a whole bag. FIrst time I can say that in 5 or more years.

Back