What golf stuff did you buy today?

I had to process the order through FJ US, but I managed to get a set of white Tour X shoes in my size

This showed up today.
AF4E3E5C-EF58-4DEE-8BB7-F82EB7EAD8F4.jpeg
39C0F9C7-0384-40DE-AEE6-58FA1E4273B1.jpeg

Greens fees for 18

Shop here has a „The Open“ sale ongoing. Picked up a TaylorMade SIM2 Max for my wife. The price was (thanks to a logic error in the pricing engine) in a very acceptable range for a current driver model 😁
Looking forward how it will perform for her.

update: ordered a Cobra Radspeed 3W for me. Needed a 3W, reviews are great (thats this suspicious THPer‘s syndrome people are talking about, isnt it?!) and the price was hot (174€~205$).

Last edited:
A couple Mizuno golf hoodies. Hoping they show up by next week so I can take them to Chicago

A couple Mizuno golf hoodies. Hoping they show up by next week so I can take them to Chicago
It's usually hot this time of year in Chicago....lol

It's usually hot this time of year in Chicago....lol
Haha it's hot here in MT too but I am a weirdo and like to have longer sleeves on at the beginning of a round :LOL: They are also thin hoodies so I'm not necessarily looking to stay warm

An ebay set of Ladies MacGregor clubs for my wife to try out the game with are arriving this afternoon. She said I can just try your clubs. Lol. At 105lbs, no honey, you cannot use my clubs.

She already has a nice Cleveland driver and this set is three hybrids plus 5 irons from sw down to 6i and it was only 80 bucks so if she doesn't like it, no big deal but I had to at least give her some sticks she'll have a fightin' chance with.

Ordered these Jade ferrules…pretty sweet.

29266E88-7DDA-49C9-A662-AF92A04872E5.jpeg

At least I’ll be looking sharp on the course tomorrow. A few more arriving Saturday. Looks like they match my TP US Open hat 3A188198-C90B-4599-B21F-D20044E226E1.jpeg

A bucket of range balls.

New shoes came in.. need to get pics up when I'm home

Picked up an Epic Max 5W, put it in play last night and it is a launcher! Easy to hit and surprisingly easy to shape. If I ever find my 3W not working, I'm jumping to an Epic Max 3W.

I ordered a preowned set of Srixon Z785 irons. Can’t wait for them to come in!

My wife purchased 2 boxes of the Q-Star Tour red/yellow Divide balls for me.

Wait a minute, why is she being so nice? :unsure:

Back