What golf stuff did you buy today?

Testing continues…

Found a great price on a brand new Cobra F8 7-8 wood that I couldn’t pass up. Even includes the headcover and wrench!

Testing continues…

Found a great price on a brand new Cobra F8 7-8 wood that I couldn’t pass up. Even includes the headcover and wrench!

YukonLiving, Nice! Looking for something similar with a wrench. Did you buy it locally or on line?

YukonLiving, Nice! Looking for something similar with a wrench. Did you buy it locally or on line?
I wish it was local! I found it online - from an online version of a brick and mortar store on that bidding website.

Got a deal I couldn't pass up on a pair of True Linkswear Lux Limited Edition Pebble shoes. A friend wore them once and didn't like them, he paid $210 and sold them to me for $100. They've never even touched a golf course, he walked around the house in them for a few minutes and the heel cup bothered his bad foot.

View attachment 9015950
I really like the looks of those!

Picked up a Epic Speed 4 wood w/ the iM10 60g shaft. No MMT's to be found around here.
Replacing a Rogue 17* w/ Atmos Blue 70TS

My CBX2 48° arrived today! Thanks Budget Golf!
2CB36BF6-45EF-4ABE-A085-2ED12EB55C43.jpegC2A49CEA-A116-4E0A-BF7E-D9890B687CF2.jpeg

Some Shot Scope putter tags so I can rotate putters and put the DoubleWide in the bag for a round or two.

Greens fees at the other 18 at my home course and a bucket of range balls prior to the round.

A Callaway Mavrik Max 7-wood (from Callawaypreowned) which may take the place of both my epic flash HW and 9W.

A Callaway Mavrik Max 7-wood (from Callawaypreowned) which may take the place of both my epic flash HW and 9W.
The Mav FWs are freakin’ rocket launchers.

A dozen CSX because

And a Mizuno Elite glove

The Mav FWs are freakin’ rocket launchers.

Snowman - From your signature, I can see you are a big fan :cool:. For some reason, I do not hit my HW and 9W sufficiently differently, distance-wise, to justify carrying both. I am hoping that I hit the Mavrik Max 7W as consistently as the 9W but somewhat longer.

SM8, 58* 10S

Picked up a Cobra SZ 7 wood yay! Been looking for one for a couple months and today I found one at the price I was looking for. Going to give a whirl and see if it finds a place in my bag or not :cool:

009E6C2B-03F8-4911-8846-00E5F3CCEE14.jpeg
Taking a couple days off next week and playing some new courses, so what better way to celebrate than getting new shoes. Callaway cancelled my personalized ball order after waiting months for it, so I’m trying out some new balls as well.

This just came in tonight from CPO. A “Like New” that actually showed up as “Brand New” Epic Speed Driver. Great sell going on at Callaway Preowned. Love their site.

7C9FB1BB-FD5B-48EA-B598-084AFC4EA7E1.jpeg

3 polo's from budget golf. Can't have enough polo's for work and golf.

Iomic sticky mid for my irons. Hope I like. Loved I-lines so much. Hope these are like those.

Back