What golf stuff did you buy today?

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
I feel ya. My new putter and driver still not here.:cry:

I feel ya. My new putter and driver still not here.:cry:

I should have a photo to share today!!!

YAH! NEW GEAR SEASON IS COMENCING!

New driver and 3-wood arrived!! 🔥 Very pumped to finally upgrade from the TM M5 Driver and 3-wood I've had for a few years.

1000008661.jpg 1000008663.jpg
1000008664.jpg
1000008662.jpg

Just ordered more grip tape and solvent as I was running low

a 2024 Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag in black.

Went bargain bin shopping today. Spent $28 for 6 clubs.

A Broom Stick. STX putter. It has a very soft face on it.

A Broom. Stick, F75 Rail Gun. Putter. This one was a pleasant find. I have an original 33" inch Rail Gun putter. Just a great putter. I might put a 33' shaft on it.

An old Cleveland SW. It's rusted up pretty good. This will be a "busy work" club for me.

1, 3, and 5. Affinity H2, low profile, square, fairway wood set. They are in new condition. Nothing special about these. Maybe the highschool golf coach can use them.

Not today....but I may have a new AI Smoke fairway wood in play at Victoria National. Hopefully here Monday.

I just kept thinking about that fitting session I had and decided I needed to give it a go. Especially after speaking with Callaway customer service.

Some 1.88” blue masking tape. About to blow on a couple of grips to try.

Bought three headcovers. These two and one more mallet one that may end up in use or as a gift/giveaway prize.
IMG_20240322_152036__01.jpg

I got my shaft all set up for my driver!
Fujikura pro 2.0 sr flex.
I hit a few balls today- It LOOKED. Like I was 10+ yards carry more and extra roll out.
It LOOKED like I was 230…. According to my eyes and where it finished.
Had a few snap hooks just need to get used to how it loads.

Heading to Carls today. I have decided to try another Hybrid, something that will get me 200 yard carry with minimal roll out for those blustery spring days when the 9 wood flies too high to know where the wind will take it. Not that the 9 is fired, just for windy days. I still love the 9 wood. Its especially good when things are firmed up in mid/late summer.
And to think in 50 years of golf I never even bagged a hybrid till a couple months ago, they all hooked on me when I tried them. Of course hybrids didnt even exist for a good bit of that time....... I am leaning towards a Callaway Super Hybrid, My buddy has one that is very workable and feels great.

Last edited:
1000061972.jpg

Third headcover came in finally

Heading to Carls today. I have decided to try another Hybrid, something that will get me 200 yard carry with minimal roll out for those blustery spring days when the 9 wood flies too high to know where the wind will take it. Not that the 9 is fired, just for windy days. I still love the 9 wood. Its especially good when things are firmed up in mid/late summer.
And to think in 50 years of golf I never even bagged a hybrid till a couple months ago, they all hooked on me when I tried them. Of course hybrids didnt even exist for a good bit of that time....... I am leaning towards a Callaway Super Hybrid, My buddy has one that is very workable and feels great.
Hit a lot of things. Beauty contest was won by Darkspeed. what a sharp club. But I went in there looking for specific numbers, and the G425 22* with stock Alta CB hit them without any adjustment whatsoever. 204 average carry, 4500-4900 RPM, peak height right around 100'. Workable and not a hook machine where straight is the result of trying to hit a fade. Exactly what I wanted. And at $217.00 I quit looking right there for a part time club.
And it can be turned over and burned insane distances.......... if one is willing to let the terrain be in charge of where you end up.

Got an insane deal on a Caddy Daddy Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag

Picked off 6 Tensei Blue AM2 regular flex iron shafts, 5-pw

Purchased a new to me Titleist T-200 4 iron with Axiom 75 stiff shaft. Interested in both how the Axiom feels and the 20 gram lighter shaft than the rest of my set.

Got an insane deal on a Caddy Daddy Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag
Insane doesn't even begin to describe that deal. More like criminal!

IMG_1550.jpeg
Great deals on their site.

Back