What golf stuff did you buy today?

I played a little par 3 course in Beaver Dam AZ yesterday. Shot a +4, 31. 5 pars, and 4 bogey 1s.

The greens were so slow. It took a few holes to get use to them.

This course is located about 10 miles north of Mesquite NV, off I-15, in AZ. They charge $30 w/cart, and $22 to walk.

It will test your short game. Raised tees to raised greens, and 1 hole required a 130 yard punch shot due a tall tree in the way. I couldn't get over the tree, I used a 5w punch under it.

Just snagged this locally on Facebook marketplace for £50 (their photo and yard not mine !). When it dries out I'll be enjoying a little outdoor putting practice in the garden rather than having to roll out my mat every time in the house.

432027253_7748214495210483_3913412994503608024_n.jpg

Fujikura pro 2.0 senior driver shaft $47 couldn’t pass it up

Greens fees, warmup bucket, and projector for the planned sim setup

Do Hot Hands hand warmers strictly for use on the course count?

Well......
I pulled the trigger on AI Smoke irons, 6-GW, Tensei White 75 Reg, and Ai smoke 4 & 5 hybrids with the Cypher 60 regular flex.
Replacing my G410 hybrids and My ZX5 MKII irons with a more GI product.
After trades, bonus and Veterans discount, around $550 for all
Also picked up some rain gloves for my upcoming Scotland trip.
Might need some new rain gear.....

Well......
I pulled the trigger on AI Smoke irons, 6-GW, Tensei White 75 Reg, and Ai smoke 4 & 5 hybrids with the Cypher 60 regular flex.
Congrats on the buy!!

Some Taylormade head covers for my new Qi10 3W, 5W and Hybrid. Don't want to rep the stock head covers so some thief knows I have the Qi10's. Will always game my Frog cover on my driver and putter.

Attachments

• tmhead.jpg
    tmhead.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 11
Finally picked up a great club/ball scrubber for my bag. I don’t have to wet my towel anymore.
a64b2f56f1428a4e20f3458b9a626e7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a Travis Mathew Vest for the Shaft up event coming !

Well......

Where in Scotland are you coming to?

Well......

That is a very cool haul.

When are you over in Scotland ? - it might be constant torrential rain and flooding in the UK at the moment but give it 2 weeks and the whole place could be a barren desert with a hosepipe ban and dry reservoirs.

Finally picked up a great club/ball scrubber for my bag. I don’t have to wet my towel anymore.
a64b2f56f1428a4e20f3458b9a626e7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now I'm looking this up..

That is a very cool haul.

When are you over in Scotland ? - it might be constant torrential rain and flooding in the UK at the moment but give it 2 weeks and the whole place could be a barren desert with a hosepipe ban and dry reservoirs.
That sound's like California....:ROFLMAO:
We'll be there most of May, 4th-25th

That sound's like California....:ROFLMAO:
We'll be there most of May, 4th-25th
Well I can't promise it won't rain in May - but I'd like to think that between now and then it might have stopped at least for a little while...... 🌦️

Where in Scotland are you coming to?
All over the North. Edinburgh, Pitlochry, Skye, Inverness, Aberdeen, St Andrews.
So far, I have Royal Dornach, Golspie and Cruden Bay times booked. Will try for the Old Course as a single, otherwise will play one of the others. We'll be in SA on a Sunday, so I'll at the very least be able to walk the grounds of the Old.

Back