What golf stuff did you buy today?

Purchased a divot tool that doubles as a cigar holder

New golf stuff day is the best! Didn't order today but it all showed up today.

New Cobra RADSpeed driver (sold as lightly used and never seen a golf ball. Score!).

Trying to up my headcover game from OEM. Since my home course is Bison Golf Club I went with the Daphne's Buffalo.20220331_155953.jpg

And I couldn't pass up the two dozen for $65.00 on the Srixon Z-Star XVs (even though I told myself that I'm committed to the Callaway ChromeSoft X LS this year). What can I say? I'm sucker for a deal. 🤷‍♂️

Set of like new Nike Vapor Pro forged irons 3-PW for a price I couldn’t pass on….

Green fees, lunch after the round and a beer

New Superstroke Wristlock grip for my SeeMore.

24 pack of Srixon Z-Star XV's
Srixon Masters towel

A couple Swag headcovers. Maybe a couple more today lol

This!

1648825983131.jpeg

Dark blue pant
657a55671b106e8073d2517f655ab4fd.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

That is awesome.....please tell me you will be gaming that.
I hope so! I’ve yet to see one of their covers in-person that hasn’t been better than in photos.

Rhoback Azalea Hoodie.

Bought my first tee time of the year today! Soooo pumped to finally be getting out on Tuesday. Also hit the range with my new Cobra Radspeed and I think it’s going to be the start of something beautiful

I also un-bought Apex TCB's. 😢

I also un-bought Apex TCB's. 😢
Didn’t a famous golfer once say “for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”?

Didn’t a famous golfer once say “for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”?
Haha! If not for the 223's and T100S here, there would be a BIG reaction today. :LOL:

Back