What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practiced the short game. Third and browsed for some deals on shafts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18 and THPed

I hit some birdieballs. Bought some grip tape and shaft epoxy.

Hit up two golf stores. GolfSmith and hot the XR with so so results. Then tried the Cobra Fly Z and loved it. Picked up 15 yards on average over the XR and 22 longer on the longest.

Then hit up Golfdom to scout out the Wilson lineup for T2GRN18 for the Legacy. They had every line from, the D200 to FG Tours.

Hit the D200 driver and if was very sweet. The Techs laptop was acting up so I didn't get all the numbers but the ones I doc get were on par with the Fly Z.

The ball was all over the middle of the face on the impact tape Sweet sounding driver as well.

Played 18 (94), irons slowly coming back, THP'd, the usual

Went to a demo day, then played 18.

Bonnie Brook. In pretty good condition for the early season.
I used to go there on my lunch for practice the last two years when I worked out there. Never got a chance to play it.

I used to go there on my lunch for practice the last two years when I worked out there. Never got a chance to play it.
It's a fun course, IMO. Nothing fancy, but some variety. Unfortunately, they had to cut down a lot of Ash trees.

It's a fun course, IMO. Nothing fancy, but some variety. Unfortunately, they had to cut down a lot of Ash trees.
That stinks. The trees look like what helps make that course what it is.

Got the tips pulled off a couple of shafts. Got home and realized I didn't have a grip for the one I need to cut down, and the stores are closed for Easter tomorrow. Oh well.

The range I usually go to was closed, so I went to the course about 10 minutes from my house to hit a bucket of balls. If people were watching me, they probably thought I just started playing golf. One of those days.

Every time I go from hitting off mats to grass this happens. Ugh.

I got up at 6am, the weather mans "small chance of a drizzle" was a downpour so I went back to bed.

Played 18 early this morning. Some THPing, now, and then some research on the XR driver.

Does driving to Augusta count?

Played my first round of the year! :)

Practiced chipping for one hour. I feel like it's the most I could today since all our courses are really soaking wet and fairways closed on many holes. Got to practice up before my first THP event on the 18th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought some golf balls, visited a golf shop, practiced for 2 hours and then played a round. And tomorrow a lesson.

I spend so much time at Golfsmith my sales guy asked me to join him today so played 18 at a local track. Now watching the Shell at THPing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back